17-year-old arrested in killing of 2 people in Kenosha

Anyone who starts out their comment stating that they are 'highly educated' immediately gets discounted in my book. Nonetheless, I am happy that she discovered how she has been lied to and if she is as highly educated with a reasonable perspective as she claims, I would hope she looks into her media's biases more and not just treat this as a one-off oversight.
I think she was pointing out the fallacy of what many think of as "highly educated".

article-9960-1.jpg

Do you think she understood what she was saying?

Again, she's got a larger social-media presence than just this one tweet. Her schtick is that she's a formerly-woke person, now unwoke.

She understood. I don't know anything about her, but I looked her up after someone posted this tweet and I can tell you there are a number of posters taking her WAY out of context. Lol.

That's not at all accurate.

Liberal means free. In any society, an actual liberal seeks to increase freedom.

Progressives seek change.

The problem is that people use the words interchangeably, and nobody holds them to it.

For sure "progressives" of one sort or another have hijacked the Democratic Party, which was formerly controlled by so-called "liberals". In my lifetime, "liberals" in the US have been selective about which freedoms they supported. An example, of course, is the ACLU (formerly) fighting for the First Amendment but not the Second. However, I think the First Amendment is a litmus test for the distinction between a liberal and progressive on the left. If you are aligned with the Democratic Party and yet defend the First Amendment even when you are offended by what the person is saying, you might (still) be a "liberal". If you think "hate speech" should be illegal, you're probably a "progressive". But whatever you are, you're just lying to yourself and everybody else if you still call yourself a "liberal" in that case. Likewise, when conservatives want to ban flag burning and kneeling for the national anthem is telling. It's perfectly normal to be offended because these things are a manifestation of stupidity, self-loathing, and self-destructive instincts. But if you want to ban them, to put the power of the government into preventing them and punishing those who do them anyway, you might want to start thinking of yourself as a totalitarian.

I like Karen's particular use of the adjective 'white' when it fits. But she's right - the ADA's were not held accountable for their behavior, MSNBC wasn't held accountable, whoevr was taking pictures of the jury was not held accountable, etc. There's a lot of accountability left to be dished out but I'm not holding my breath for it.

I like Karen's particular use of the adjective 'white' when it fits. But she's right - the ADA's were not held accountable for their behavior, MSNBC wasn't held accountable, whoevr was taking pictures of the jury was not held accountable, etc. There's a lot of accountability left to be dished out but I'm not holding my breath for it.
Repeat after me, "But that's okay."

Much how a certain novel coronavirus is DEADLY, DEADLY at things like lockdown protests, Trump rallies, family funerals, ..., but sneaks away and hides for things like George Floyd riots, California gubernatorial dinners at The French Laundry, and "Sophisticated" affairs on the Vineyard.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ay4vnB1GtjA

Say what you want about the guy, Mike Lindell puts his money where his mouth is. Every. Time.

View attachment 544295
Wait a minute, u said Mike Lindel..that’s Undertaker’s Pallbearer from the WWF?…🤔🤔

Back
Top Bottom