• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

17-year-old arrested in killing of 2 people in Kenosha

It was mentioned on the Rekieta YouTube feed most of us are watch for this trial.

Anyone else have a real problem with the 2 detectives sitting at the DA table through the entire trial? One detective was as by the defense, you don’t have a bias in this trial, right? You are not on one side or the other, you don’t favor a particular outcome, right. He answered that he only want the facts in his investigation and doesn’t pick a side.

That’s COMPLETE BS They are 100% on the DAs side and have been from the state. They’re no different than a paid expert or whatever from the defense. The only ones who should be in the front of the court are the court staff, the DAs, defense lawyers and associates, the defendant and the jury. The detectives should have been in the general seating like anyone else.

You are catching on.

Just another example of the left's propaganda machine hard at work:

3V1igzv.jpeg

Pick your divisive topic, and this shit will be pasted all over Imdur, Twatter, Faceplant, etc. This one is from Imdur. I really have to get away from that site for image hosting, it's a F-ing cesspool of leftist propaganda. The sad thing is that young people think it's spontaneous content generated by their peers...

giphy.gif
I had to dump Imjur myself. Curiously at the time, it was a logjam of constant anti-vaxxer harassment. This was a good couple of years prior to Covid. Didnt really understand why there was so much hate for what to me was a pretty tame subject but now I see why.

I don't know this is even admissible because it doesn't show anything that can be considered certain beyond a reasonable doubt standard.

The ADAs should face ethics charges with the bar for a number of violations and this is yet another. They literally introduced a created piece of evidence, a picture of a moment of time which never happened. Introducing a picture where the software creates color to fill space is introducing a fictional picture. binger yesterday saying it was the same as looking at a picture with a magnifying glass is a BOLD lie.

That “evidence” is a software created photoshop. Fake

It was mentioned on the Rekieta YouTube feed most of us are watch for this trial.

Anyone else have a real problem with the 2 detectives sitting at the DA table through the entire trial? One detective was as by the defense, you don’t have a bias in this trial, right? You are not on one side or the other, you don’t favor a particular outcome, right. He answered that he only want the facts in his investigation and doesn’t pick a side.

That’s COMPLETE BS They are 100% on the DAs side and have been from the state. They’re no different than a paid expert or whatever from the defense. The only ones who should be in the front of the court are the court staff, the DAs, defense lawyers and associates, the defendant and the jury. The detectives should have been in the general seating like anyone else.
That is bs for sure. Every cop I know prays Rittenhouse gets aquitted- and despises the left….but then again every cop I know is BPD.

You are catching on.

Ive been through it firsthand over a decade ago, a friend went through a case where the DA actually took it to trial and the jury acquitted in less than 30 minutes, the case was that much of a joke.

A major issue is the police and DAs who look at cases as points on a scoreboard, they want to get high point totals, not seek justice. They’re corrupt

Guarantee they will try to argue evidence that was not offered or excluded.
I know you're a new attorney, so you still have faith in the Legal System, Due Process, etc, etc.

That's precious.

Rittenhouse is a f***ed dog. If they didn't manage to corrupt the judge, he'll promptly be brought up on federal charges, for Reasons.

The ADAs should face ethics charges with the bar for a number of violations and this is yet another. They literally introduced a created piece of evidence, a picture of a moment of time which never happened. Introducing a picture where the software creates color to fill space is introducing a fictional picture. binger yesterday saying it was the same as looking at a picture with a magnifying glass is a BOLD lie.

It's even worse than that.

View: https://twitter.com/Evollove19Mac/status/1458932653831372805

View: https://twitter.com/JackPosobiec/status/1458932667219681306/photo/1

View: https://twitter.com/JackPosobiec/status/1458931797870448640

Kyles Attorneys didn’t object?

That is bs for sure. Every cop I know prays Rittenhouse gets aquitted- and despises the left….but then again every cop I know is BPD.

There’s a difference between the beat cops and the management cops ie chief, detectives, captains, etc. the management are more political and their actions are more likely to influenced by their political bosses. In Kenosha, we know what the mayor, etc want and that’s Kyle railroaded. That was clear day one and resulted in his arrest before they even had 1/4 of the facts. It was a rush to prosecute rittenhouse to appease the mob and for garbage politicians to make themselves look good or at least on the side of the mob so it doesn’t turn on them.

There’s a difference between the beat cops and the management cops ie chief, detectives, captains, etc. the management are more political and their actions are more likely to influenced by their political bosses. In Kenosha, we know what the mayor, etc want and that’s Kyle railroaded. That was clear day one and resulted in his arrest before they even had 1/4 of the facts. It was a rush to prosecute rittenhouse to appease the mob and for garbage politicians to make themselves look good or at least on the side of the mob so it doesn’t turn on them.
True. A tragedy to American rights that there’s even a trial. According the the Riketa law crew the Kenosha DA refused to take the case because it appeared to be very clear what happened (self defense)… Cue Binger…

Politicization of the courts by the Libtards. Scary for all of us.

I do aswell. I thought this was really inappropriate. But given what I’ve seen from the state, I’m not surprised. This has been one big travesty. Im not gonna be surprised if he is found guilty on all charges despite no evidence showing anything even remotely close to why the state has said.

Kyles Attorneys didn’t object?

They did, they had a short hearing outside the jury and the states own “expert” didn’t know most of the stuff and said yeah it does add colors to a few other questions. The state has the burden to prove it should be admitted and their own “expert” was a clueless state worker who didn’t know. The judge is older and doesn’t understand technology.

All they did was show the pictures to the jury with no witness or anyone explaining them. I’m sure in close they’ll show the pictures and say that’s a gun. No one testified to it it being anything so they shouldn’t be allowed to make that claim.

That dick binger is going to show frame by frame video of the first shooting which was 3/4ths of a second and the second 2 shootings which was less than 5 seconds total but had gaps in there, and stretch them out frame by frame to make them seem like long events. The defense didn’t hammer on how quick things were. Those 4 shots into the pedo was basically instantaneous, all 4 shots were in 3/4ths a second. binger is trying to say the 4th shot wasn’t justified because pedo was falling down. That’s bs, even in shot 1 was a head should which eliminated the pedos brain function, the other shots should have hit the same spots because a dead weight object still takes time to drop.

I do aswell. I thought this was really inappropriate. But given what I’ve seen from the state, I’m not surprised. This has been one big travesty. Im not gonna be surprised if he is found guilty on all charges despite no evidence showing anything even remotely close to why the state has said.

As an officer of the court as lawyers are, you cannot willfully deceive the court. The prosecution has purposely lied to the court numerous times. Other lawyers in Wisconsin need to files ethic complaints with the bar in Wisconsin. At a minimum the two ADAs should be suspended for months.

On Rekieta they mentioned binger makes $65,000/yr. if so, no wonder why the ADAs in Kenosha are idiots. Who would work for that after going to law school

As an officer of the court as lawyers are, you cannot willfully deceive the court. The prosecution has purposely lied to the court numerous times. Other lawyers in Wisconsin need to files ethic complaints with the bar in Wisconsin. At a minimum the two ADAs should be suspended for months.

On Rekieta they mentioned binger makes $65,000/yr. if so, no wonder why the ADAs in Kenosha are idiots. Who would work for that after going to law school
Binger will get a huge raise once CNN brings him on as an expert for legal matters.

NBC is reporting the prosecutors want lesser charges considered in the jury instructions.

I hope the judge tells them to pound sand. This is something I always get pissed about, whether I side with the defense or the prosecution: it's a trial, not a buffet. You shouldn't get to pick and choose which charges you think apply. If it's manslaughter or 2d degree murder? Then charge that and make your case. You don't try a Murder One case and then just say, oh, by the way, if you don't think we did a good job, go ahead and convict on something else.

I think it’s a difficult thing to balance. Certainly there are cases in which the person clearly committed a crime, but to what extent is not so clear, and it’s make sense for the jury to be allowed to determine such. It’s far less reasonable for it to be an all or nothing scenario. On the other hand, there must be a line where it’s not just the classic, throw the book and hope something sticks.

And it’s not as if there’s a clear fixed line that distinguishes this.

With that said, and I’m not sure of all the specifics in the case and what happened and was discussed and agreed upon before trial, but it seems odd if they are allowed to add lesser included charges at this point. The defendant is entitled to be able to present a defense and evidence to refute specific elements of the crimes, as an example. How can they do that if a lesser charge is thrown in upon completion of testimony? Lesser included charges doesn’t always mean it’s the same elements to prove just less of them.

Back
Top Bottom