• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

17-year-old arrested in killing of 2 people in Kenosha

the three assailants are BLM fellow travelers/Antifa brownshirts so close enough

I'm just pointing out that there are low information liberals who actually believe that Rosenbaum, Huber and Grosskreutz were/are black men. Some leftists were shocked upon seeing the Rittenhouse video during the trial for the first time in their lives and realized that they were in fact all white. That's the level of misinformed we are dealing with.

did anyone else see Kraus or whatever his name is come off as even a bigger bag of wrenches than Binger at the end there when discussing the photos? Is that normal behavior? What he was saying about the defense team? He was even getting a little snappy with the judge

let those cities crash and burn....
Wishing for Dem cities to burn is wishing for Dems to metastasize out of those cities. On the surface, yeah f*ck them, but realistically, it eventually leads to leftists buying homes in NH, AZ, ME, NV, ID, MT, etc, registering to vote and running for school committee.

Wishing for Dem cities to burn is wishing for Dems to metastasize out of those cities. On the surface, yeah f*ck them, but realistically, it eventually leads to leftists buying homes in NH, AZ, ME, NV, ID, MT, etc, registering to vote and running for school committee.
True, there is an article in the Glob about some dude moving to Ma because climate change in Cali is bad.

Lol.

Everybody who has anything to say about this judge, including guys who've practiced in front of him for decades, all say the same thing: that this guy DGAF about appearances.
Maybe so but I bet this is the biggest case he's ever presided over and is well aware of the scrutiny it's getting.

100% and that’s the shitty big picture, they vote and get what they voted for then hightail it out of there after their agenda comes to fruition.

The riot crowd doesn’t care about this case, they’re watching the Arbery case. If those 3 walk, that will be a big deal for the social justice warriors. That case is clearly a race case, the stupid son had n word stuff on his social media, etc

Also in Kenosha and northern places, it’s getting colder. The riots are much less frequent with colder or inclement weather

Back
Top Bottom