• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

17-year-old arrested in killing of 2 people in Kenosha

I am watching Fox and they were showing clips from other networks calling the kid a murderer, haven't they learned anything from the Sandmann fiasco? Those liberal networks and newspapers had to pay bigly.
Oh the left wing media is going nuts over this. No one should have a right to resist against left wingers. If you resist in any way, they want you destroyed

China? Definitely. North Korea? Possibly, if they have the skill set. I suspect much of it is internal to the US.

China learned that type of strategy from Russia. Russia are the masters of gray zone conflict to prep a battle space, opinion space, or creating division to weaken/distract an enemy. His statement had nothing to do with the 2016 “Russia bad, orange man bad” thing.

Last edited:
If he gave his friend $$ to buy the rifle for him, isn't that like a father or uncle buying a boy his first .22 rifle and holding it for him til he's older? Is that a straw purchase?
No.
Gifts are not straw purchases. This is your father/uncle example. Unless you're implying the kid gives his parent money to buy it for him, then see below.
Giving someone money to buy a gun you can't buy is the core idea of a straw. (@drgrant will note this was expanded in Abramski to include certain purchases we might think should be legal.)

China learned that type of strategy from Russia. Russia are the masters of gray zone conflict to prep a battle space or opinion space. His statement had nothing to do with the 2016 “Russia bad, orange man bad” thing.
It's possible that such content is there simply to divide, and in that case its origin could possibly be Russia. However, there is a heavy, heavy bias towards the globalist and Marxist viewpoint. Something else to chew on: Might there be some forces in play to ensure we never get along with Russia? Anti-Kyle content is clearly anti-2A content. Very difficult to get a pistol permit in Russia, but having a rifle and/or shotgun is feasible. China? LOL, people won't even talk about the possibility of shooting a gun.

It's possible that such content is there simply to divide, and in that case its origin could possibly be Russia. However, there is a heavy, heavy bias towards the globalist and Marxist viewpoint. Something else to chew on: Might there be some forces in play to ensure we never get along with Russia? Anti-Kyle content is clearly anti-2A content. Very difficult to get a pistol permit in Russia, but having a rifle and/or shotgun is feasible. China? LOL, people won't even talk about the possibility of shooting a gun.
It’s entirely possible that it’s internal. But Russia doesn’t care if it’s actually pro or anti-2A. They just care about divisiveness.

As for forces to make sure we never get along with Russia… that’s up to Russia. Yes, the left used them to try and take down Trump. But that doesn’t invalidate the things Russia actually does. We started to have good relations with Russia in the late 90s and especially in the beginning of the war on terror. But then Putin did and continues to do Putin things for power and a return to Russian/Soviet regional glory.

Ah yes all the liberal leftist actors coming out now to comment…. But stand behind Alec Baldwin😂😂😂

They are smart to stand behind Alec Baldwin. If you stand in front of him, you might get shot.

Asians have been the best assimilated group in the US thus far. The left cant have whites and "almost-whites" (leftists view, not mine) getting along so they look to drive a wedge whenever they can.
I disagree.

They are VERY well integrated but seem to maintain a somewhat closed community.

I feel as though the Irish and Italians are more integrated into the US at this point. To the point that until I hear somebody's name like O'Malley or Romano, I often haven't a clue their origins (nor care).

I don't really frequent bars, but would "John Smith" even raise an eyebrow walking into a bar in the North End or Southie?

I think it’s a difficult thing to balance. Certainly there are cases in which the person clearly committed a crime, but to what extent is not so clear, and it’s make sense for the jury to be allowed to determine such. It’s far less reasonable for it to be an all or nothing scenario. On the other hand, there must be a line where it’s not just the classic, throw the book and hope something sticks.

And it’s not as if there’s a clear fixed line that distinguishes this.

With that said, and I’m not sure of all the specifics in the case and what happened and was discussed and agreed upon before trial, but it seems odd if they are allowed to add lesser included charges at this point. The defendant is entitled to be able to present a defense and evidence to refute specific elements of the crimes, as an example. How can they do that if a lesser charge is thrown in upon completion of testimony? Lesser included charges doesn’t always mean it’s the same elements to prove just less of them.
Why on God's green earth would you need to know any specifics to comment on it?

I disagree.

They are VERY well integrated but seem to maintain a somewhat closed community.

I feel as though the Irish and Italians are more integrated into the US at this point. To the point that until I hear somebody's name like O'Malley or Romano, I often haven't a clue their origins (nor care).

I don't really frequent bars, but would "John Smith" even raise an eyebrow walking into a bar in the North End or Southie?
They are integrated so well that, generally speaking, Asians don't count towards university affirmative action quotas.

I'm just pointing out that there are low information liberals who actually believe that Rosenbaum, Huber and Grosskreutz were/are black men. Some leftists were shocked upon seeing the Rittenhouse video during the trial for the first time in their lives and realized that they were in fact all white. That's the level of misinformed we are dealing with.

But what did they identify as???? I mean, if they BELIEVED they were Samoan transgenders, who are we to argue?

In

Because the judge is watching pop culture commentary just like we are and doesn't want to appear biased.

Judge Ito. Paging Judge Ito.

Imagine how the OJ case would have gone if they had a real judge. Hmmmmm.

Oh the left wing media is going nuts over this. No one should have a right to resist against left wingers. If you resist in any way, they want you destroyed
A legal expert said that if Rittenhouse beats this wrap that Biden is open to a defamation lawsuit. I would normally think that it would never happen but that kids mother was pissed off hen she was talking about how Biden called her son a domestic terrorist.

A legal expert said that if Rittenhouse beats this wrap that Biden is open to a defamation lawsuit. I would normally think that it would never happen but that kids mother was pissed off hen she was talking about how Biden called her son a domestic terrorist.
Especially since he was not partaking in domestic terrorism like that piece of shit who got his bicep blown off. It’s too bad it wasn’t his face

Isn't legal action against a sitting president (aside from the "impeachment" thing) generally prohibited?

I recall the left salivating that Trump would lose that protection once Biden was coronated.

I hope that happens. Biden did exactly what the media did with that kid and the old Native American. They talk **** thinking they are immune. I hope if Rittenhouse gets found not guilty, he sues the crap out of EVERYONE. I want him to pull Oprah and just hand out lawsuits.

I hope if Rittenhouse gets found not guilty
first that needs to happen, which - be realistic, is extremely unlikely. as it is not about the law, it is about 'to do what's right'.
i wonder if of whole jury will be at least a couple of people who will have courage not to join the unanimous 'guilty' verdict.

I keep hearing them say all they need to do is convince one juror that it was self-defense. So an acquittal doesn’t have to be unanimous?

Conviction needs to be unanimous.
Any verdict needs to be unanimous. If they cannot reach a unanimous verdict it will be a hung jury and the case could be retried.

Back
Top Bottom