• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

17-year-old arrested in killing of 2 people in Kenosha

Any verdict needs to be unanimous. If they cannot reach a unanimous verdict it will be a hung jury and the case could be retried.
Judge has kept open the possibility of declaring a "mistrial with prejudice" over Binger's commenting on Kyle's right to remain silent with the jury present -- that could be brought back up even with a hung jury, and would preclude a second trial.

Not my area of expertise, but do Irish and Italians count for that or do they check off "white"?
They check "White/Caucasian" typically

Because Asian folks tend to be represented at colleges at a level far greater than their percentage of population as a whole in the United States, they are considered to have "made it" in the eyes of the affirmative action/diversity crew.

Would make a great coffee mug or bumpah sticker... [rofl]

google-kyle-rittenhouse-1024x538.jpg

So, what have you learned during this trial? I'll go first:

A 55gr. .223 FMJ round can go through 10 people.
10? should it be 30? more accurate math this way - a 30rd mag, each round goes through 30 people - an evil killa machine weapon of war.

Consolation prizes for the sore losers. They think they're deserving of lovely parting gifts for being a bunch of presecutorial f***ups.
Yeah that’s what I thought. So your case goes to crap for the last week and you know it now, and you just say screw the murder one we’re gonna go for lesser charges?

The AR-15 is not a more powerful weapon. I wish Rittenhouse had been carrying a shotgun with slugs. Grosskruetz's arm would have been a stump and Rosenbaum's head would have been in chunks.
that is actually true, a beretta 1301 tactical something. way less hype and sooo much more effect at short range. and why slugs - a #00 buck would be good enough.

If Kyle had been using HP or hunting ammo the argument would just flip to the prosecutors claiming he intended to kill everyone he shot.

The state always claims its right. This is part of the problem with our law system. It should not be allowed for the state to use conflicting arguments across cases. They shouod have to pick one and it applies forever.

According to ex-Madame's woke daughter, you cannot culturally appropriate Italian or Irish culture because they're white. I kid you not
it still does not beat the argument from that old youtube - 'you are white, you`ve got no culture' - from that 'multicultural club' thing.
i think younger generation just uses word 'culture' now for a specifically different entity than it actually is.

Back
Top Bottom