17-year-old arrested in killing of 2 people in Kenosha

it still does not beat the argument from that old youtube - 'you are white, you`ve got no culture' - from that 'multicultural club' thing.

Posted on YouTube, using technology based on White Culture. In the mode of freedom of the press, based on White Culture.

People who say whites have no culture should go back to living in the squalor they demand.

it still does not beat the argument from that old youtube - 'you are white, you`ve got no culture' - from that 'multicultural club' thing.

It’s funny, I remember when I was 20 and going to college and my sociology professor dropped that on the class, and I fought with her the entire class naming different positive aspects of American culture that weren’t found anywhere else…. Then asked her to rationalize immigration and why people wanted to come here. That got a blank stare

Wait, Joshua "First shooter" Ziminski never took the stand?

He's been mentioned multiple times. Police detectives testified for the prosecution that Ziminski fired that initial shot in the air, the whole "changing my statement" thing, then Kyle's testimony that he heard Ziminski, tell Rosenbaum to “get him and kill him.

Lends credibility to the theory that Ziminski was Rosenbaum's "handler", does it not?

that is actually true, a beretta 1301 tactical something. way less hype and sooo much more effect at short range. and why slugs - a #00 buck would be good enough.

Why tacticool it? We're talking shotguns. How about a 75 year old Ithaca 37 that can slam fire? Sounds like winning to me, unless you're on cleanup. How are you gonna argue the extra killyness of a wood stocked, blued shotgun? Unless you're a liberal idiot (I repeat myself)

I actually find slam fire to be mildly fun but stupid.

Holy hell, why didn't I tune in to this shitshow sooner? This is insane!
but hardly entertaining, if you think for a sec it may be your life to be played out in there.
gives a good glimpse of where the society is, anyway. i really like the 'idiocracy' court clip somebody posted here, it really fits.

in watching this trial develop, we have gone from probable "mistrial with prejudice" to adding included lesser charges. I'm more concerned that a guilty verdict is very possible.
You never know with a jury, especially since they aren't in court during the judges admonishment of the most damning prosecutorial misconduct.

Back
Top Bottom