25% Tax on all Gun and Ammo Sales Proposed

Linsky just rubbed one out for liberal wet dreams on confiscation and punishment...

images

UNREAL!!!! These are the losers people in this state have voted into office??? I was set to move to Vermont until they proposed a five round limit. Texas here I come.

Last edited:
UNREAL!!!! These are the losers people in this state have voted into office??? I was set to move to Vermont until they proposed a five round limit. Texas here I come.

Been seriously considering this as my wifes family is already there. The northeast is becoming hopeless. Born and grew up on the Cape and now live in Maine and still can't avoid the madness.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9810 using Tapatalk

He's been trying to do this for over a year and it never flies, the problem is the current atmosphere surrounding guns. There's starting to be way too many fronts on this war to defend. They're trying to get gun owners to pick their battles.

On a serious note - what can we do to help GOAL deal with all this? I know we need to be contacting reps/senators, going to rallies, and the like. But is there more that would be helpful? I know that GOAL's staff is limited, and I greatly appreciate everything you've done and are doing. But with the all-out assault is there anything that could be useful in enabling you to be more effective?

He's been trying to do this for over a year and it never flies, the problem is the current atmosphere surrounding guns. There's starting to be way too many fronts on this war to defend. They're trying to get gun owners to pick their battles.

I'm not actually sure that this is such a good move for them, honestly. If they had come in with a few reasonable-sounding changes and restrictions in the current climate, it would have been quite hard for us to get much traction. With bills of such wide-ranging impact, even here we're seeing a level of interest and intensity that I'm sure they didn't expect. If pushing this hard brings out the fence-sitters and undecideds on our side, that's not necessarily to their advantage.

OMFG: proposed..

"(a) A Class A license shall entitle a holder thereof to purchase, rent, lease, borrow, possess and 5 carry: (i) firearms, including ammunition therefor, for all lawful purposes, subject to such 6 restrictions relative to the possession, use or carrying of firearms as the licensing authority deems 7 proper; and (ii) non-large capacity rifles and shotguns, including ammunition therefor, for all 8 lawful purposes; provided, however, that the licensing authority may impose such restrictions 9 relative to the possession, use or carrying of firearms, rifles and shotguns as it deems proper."

On a serious note - what can we do to help GOAL deal with all this? I know we need to be contacting reps/senators, going to rallies, and the like. But is there more that would be helpful? I know that GOAL's staff is limited, and I greatly appreciate everything you've done and are doing. But with the all-out assault is there anything that could be useful in enabling you to be more effective?

This!!!

Back
Top Bottom