25% Tax on all Gun and Ammo Sales Proposed

Thank god I travel to many different states for my job. Wanna guess what I will be being out of state?

On a serious note - what can we do to help GOAL deal with all this? I know we need to be contacting reps/senators, going to rallies, and the like. But is there more that would be helpful? I know that GOAL's staff is limited, and I greatly appreciate everything you've done and are doing. But with the all-out assault is there anything that could be useful in enabling you to be more effective?

If it is within your means, give them and Comm2A more money. Have any gun owner you know sign up and become members. Other than that, contact NRA and tell them to get a god damn lobbyist over here NOW. Continue absolutely hammering reps and senators phones aggressively. Every day, nto just within your district, but throughout the Commonwealth.

This is great! NOT KIDDING! The more of this nonsense the better! This will wake up all the shot gunners, bolt guys, hunters etc! Lets do this!

You've got a point there............ All the Fudds and their $4000 shotguns with the rare Peruvian walnut with hand rubbed laquer stocks - with gold leaf and scrimshaw on the receiver - are going to to pissed.

UNREAL!!!! These are the losers people in this state have voted into office??? I was set to move to Vermont until they proposed a five round limit. Texas here I come.
But, while you are here, how about dropping a letter to your legislators?

Think I will suggest that we tax lawful owners of other products to pay for the problems caused by the unlawful. Imagine how much money could be made on autos and liquor!

Did any of you read the part of that bill where it re-defines what a sufficient safety course it?

It requires 5 hours of live fire, with all of rifles, shotguns, and handguns.

It only exempts people who were licensed before '98, so all of you who got your LTC after then and took Basic Pistol or Hunter's Ed or Home Firearm Safety? You're SOL, and need to take another course.

I'd like to think that it's just really poorly written and it was intended to mean, "from the passage of this bill." instead of the boilerplate that's in the current law, but maybe forcing everyone to take another course was *exactly* what he meant to do.

Did any of you read the part of that bill where it re-defines what a sufficient safety course it?

It requires 5 hours of live fire, with all of rifles, shotguns, and handguns.

It only exempts people who were licensed before '98, so all of you who got your LTC after then and took Basic Pistol or Hunter's Ed or Home Firearm Safety? You're SOL, and need to take another course.

I'd like to think that it's just really poorly written and it was intended to mean, "from the passage of this bill." instead of the boilerplate that's in the current law, but maybe forcing everyone to take another course was *exactly* what he meant to do.

Can you copy that section of the bill here?

So the 100's of hours I have spent on the range are worthless and I have to take 5 hours of remedial training because of this flucktard?

Last edited:
Adolph Linsky has disabled his fb page for comments so sent this e-mail to his office:

You sir are the "domestic enemy" that I and every other veteran takes an oath to defend the Constitution against. It is people like you that led me to move to Maine and not return to my home state of Massachusetts after my decade of military service

You should be absolutely ashamed of yourself by hiding behind a tragedy such as Sandy Hook and use it as just another all to common MA trick for another way imposing tax revenue.

I may no longer be a MA resident but with all my family still there I intend to do all that I can to stop your shameless money/liberty grabbing schemes.

I also intend to do all I can in my power and thru the organizations that I belong to ensure you are never elected again and loss the ability to impose anymore violations against the Constitution that you swore to also uphold sir.

Good day,

Sent from my BlackBerry 9810 using Tapatalk

Taxes and excess insurance are just a way to keep guns out of the Hoi Polloi and restrict their ownership to the 'elite.'

My head is spinning over all the new awb bills, liability ins, taxes here there, everything going at once. wtf. Is it going to end

Last edited:
I think he figured it out! This should stop another tragedy indeed!

Such club shall not permit shooting at targets that depict human figures, human effigies, human silhouettes or any human images thereof, except by public safety personnel performing in line with their official duties.

I think he figured it out! This should stop another tragedy indeed!

Such club shall not permit shooting at targets that depict human figures, human effigies, human silhouettes or any human images thereof, except by public safety personnel performing in line with their official duties.

My targets are silhouettes of upward moving bipeds with giant donkey ears but have tenticles that reach into all aspects of your life.

Didn't we go through the BS of MA State Troopers writing down MA plate numbers of us buying liquor, fireworks, ... up in NH ?

Back
Top Bottom