3/27/23 Nashville School Shooting

Huh.

This'll throw off all the percentages. So far, only <2% of school shooters have been female. This one would have skewed the numbers, so it's worth figuring out whether it was a he or a she...

What a waste.

Chief just said she identified as transgender.
Why isn't the headline "Violent Transgender extremist terrorist slaughters schoolchildren in anti-Christian hate killings"

Lol but some white kid who's on the autism spectrum and shoots somebody is apparently representative of all republicans etc.

If a gun is fired and nobody is shot, has there been a shooting? Apparently so, with 75 people shot in 89 school shootings. Maybe some of those 14 shootings where nobody was shot were mass shootings too?

"The Nashville gun violence is among at least 89 shootings that have happened on school grounds nationwide this year, with at least 75 people wounded or killed in those incidents, according to the K-12 School Shooting Database research project."

Story is over

Media will say Shooter was justified because trans. Christian’s are evil and kill trans people by not affirming them.

As @NH_Realtor said. May those children rest in peace and their families find strength at this unimaginably difficult time. I can’t imagine this horror.
Agreed. There is minimal media narrative now that the shooter "was" a SH-IM . Remington (or somebody) will get sued again and we move on.

As a father, i offer my deepest condolences to the innocent victims AGAIN . There is a genere of person that wake up hating the world and wanting to murder. I hope that someday these sick mentally twisted disgusting individuals can be efficiently red flagged and effectively "purged". Realistically with the structure of our system this will never happen.

This is actually the first one I have heard of.

Four out of 172 shootings with more than four victims since 1966, and those four featured females who worked in concert with males. This is the first solo female shooter with so many victims, apparently. That's from the Violence Project, whose slant would be to OVERstate the number of shootings.

It's not just a school shooter thing, though. Female shooters are rare, period. Something like 85% of annual homicides, consistently, are committed by men overall. A lot of those 15% are domestic violence victims, it appears, and I'd never blame a woman for blowing away her abuser.

Watching ABC World News - they were calling the shooter a female, but then in the voice over someone said it was a tran. That is NOT a woman, that is a broken male.

OY - when I heard 'tran' I just ASS/U.MEd it was Male -> Female

Watching ABC World News - they were calling the shooter a female, but then in the voice over someone said it was a tran. That is NOT a woman, that is a broken male.
Pics from her mother's facebook page as a kid, sure was a girl.

Help this old guy out…. Did “it” have a dick or not, I am confused.
Apparently not.

I'm with you. The current terminology is quite obtuse and deliberately confusing. Therefore, I will henceforth be using more archaic, but I hope, clearer terms. Biological males pretending to be females, regardless of surgical procedures, will be referred to as "Klingers" or "Tootsies". Conversely, biological females pretending to by guys will be called "eunuchs"*.
This piece of scum was a eunuch.

* Yes I know "eunuch" is not exactly biologically correct, but you get the point. I'm open to other suggestions for this term as there appear to be far fewer well-know instances of this time in pop culture.

Huh.

This'll throw off all the percentages. So far, only <2% of school shooters have been female. This one would have skewed the numbers, so it's worth figuring out whether it was a he or a she...

What a waste.
I nominate Picton for giving ‘it’ a crocodile Dundee….

Apparently not.

I'm with you. The current terminology is quite obtuse and deliberately confusing. Therefore, I will henceforth be using more archaic, but I hope, clearer terms. Biological males pretending to be females, regardless of surgical procedures, will be referred to as "Klingers" or "Tootsies". Conversely, biological females pretending to by guys will be called "eunuchs"*.
This piece of scum was a eunuch.

* Yes I know "eunuch" is not exactly biologically correct, but you get the point. I'm open to other suggestions for this term as there appear to be far fewer well-know instances of this time in pop culture.
Mentally ill woman celebrated for pretending to be a man. It's a shame that this nutjob didn't get targeted ads for rope.

Eunuchs are still male. You cannot cut off or transplant tissue and become the other sex.

diLKwuj.png

Four out of 172 shootings with more than four victims since 1966, and those four featured females who worked in concert with males. This is the first solo female shooter with so many victims, apparently. That's from the Violence Project, whose slant would be to OVERstate the number of shootings.

It's not just a school shooter thing, though. Female shooters are rare, period. Something like 85% of annual homicides, consistently, are committed by men overall. A lot of those 15% are domestic violence victims, it appears, and I'd never blame a woman for blowing away her abuser.
Give it a day, this POS ‘it’ likely worked in concert with male fbi agents.

Maybe amend 4473. Right after M/F, ask penis or no penis. If the two answers don’t jive, automatic denial on mental health grounds.

What kinda psycho sold this psycho a gun?? I’m friends with a few FFLs and they would never sell to a tranny freak, no matter what the mark up.
Have you not bought a gun in the past two years? There is a new check box…

who gives a shit what it’s name is. Dump it in the river and God bless those families and children.
In instances like this, the body of the perp should be desecrated and not released to the family. They don’t deserve respect.

Back
Top Bottom