• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

80% lowers

Not necessarily. For a full understanding, one needs to be familiar with both written law; court decisions; and agency interpretation and enforcement policies.
Life without nuance is like breakfast without sunshine.

I have learned that no matter how exhaustively I detail all possible paths of a particular post, so that there can finally be no question at all as to what I meant, even though it took twenty seven eight-by-ten color glossy pictures with circles and arrows and a description of each clause next to each one to explain, there will be three :D, four [laugh] and an LOL from that one guy that just doesn't get emojis. And one question from @Marty McFly on a completely different topic [rofl]

So I've been striving with varying success to be a little less wordy. And see where it got me SMH

[laugh]

(Thank you for the clarification and I agree)

Life without nuance is like breakfast without sunshine.

I have learned that no matter how exhaustively I detail all possible paths of a particular post, so that there can finally be no question at all as to what I meant, even though it took twenty seven eight-by-ten color glossy pictures with circles and arrows and a description of each clause next to each one to explain, there will be three :D, four [laugh] and an LOL from that one guy that just doesn't get emojis. And one question from @Marty McFly on a completely different topic [rofl]

So I've been striving with varying success to be a little less wordy. And see where it got me SMH

[laugh]

(Thank you for the clarification and I agree)
You realize that half(?) of the readers of this thread don’t get your Thanksgiving reference?

It looks like the first stipulation is “detachable magazine.”

If it doesn’t have a detachable magazine, then it can’t be an AW.

So, correct me if I am wrong, but one could legally buy an 80% lower, permanently fix a magazine, and not have to worry about the copy-cat or compatible parts tests.

Thoughts?

It looks like the first stipulation is “detachable magazine.”

If it doesn’t have a detachable magazine, then it can’t be an AW.

So, correct me if I am wrong, but one could legally buy an 80% lower, permanently fix a magazine, and not have to worry about the copy-cat or compatible parts tests.

Thoughts?

Well, you currently do not need to worry about the copycat/compatible parts test.

If the MA bill passes without many changes, then building your own firearm will be illegal. So it’s moot if it had a fixed mag from its creation. Unless you have an 07 FFL manufacturing them.

What is the perks of building off of a 80% lower?

The main "perk" is that nobody needs to know about it federally. But that only happens if nobody talks about it.

And now you know why you're getting snide remarks, Maura.

Why TF would I buy a 80% lower? If I'm paying for a lower receiver I want 100% of it. I think the 80% gun stuff is a scam for retards.
Or the retards that lack the skills to build them just make excuse why they don't have one.

Back
Top Bottom