AAA Guns in Springfield, MA

Although I spend a ton of time in the Marlboro area ..this is my neck of the woods and have never been.. actually never been to any 'local' to me gun shops since my LTC.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

where are you located? There are several gun stores in West Springfield and Agawam and also Gun Ranges

where are you located? There are several gun stores in West Springfield and Agawam and also Gun Ranges

Past Westfield..route 20 west ..hilltowns...
I'm not against shopping local by any means but it seems that more deals are to be had out East...and I travel that way often ..of course I could be wrong since I base my assumption on web sites ..and not all sites show pricing/availability

I'm not against shopping local by any means but it seems that more deals are to be had out East...and I travel that way often ..of course I could be wrong since I base my assumption on web sites ..and not all sites show pricing/availability

Ok, if you get down this way, Guns and Gun parts is also right on rt20 in West Springfield, nice little gun store to poke around in... heck I got a couple of SW1911's from him for $650, one es and one pd...

Ok, if you get down this way, Guns and Gun parts is also right on rt20 in West Springfield, nice little gun store to poke around in... heck I got a couple of SW1911's from him for $650, one es and one pd...

Damn..! I'm gonna have to stop in there asap! I had been dying for a 1911... grabbed one at the gunshow this weekend for more than that..I'm going to hope not the same model as I feel I got a good deal.

Damn..! I'm gonna have to stop in there asap! I had been dying for a 1911... grabbed one at the gunshow this weekend for more than that..I'm going to hope not the same model as I feel I got a good deal.

Those were used my friend... but excellent condition. Actually Mike was at the Marlboro Show this weekend along with Guns-Inc.... did you see them?

Those were used my friend... but excellent condition. Actually Mike was at the Marlboro Show this weekend along with Guns-Inc.... did you see them?

Ah.. makes sense and I thought that after hitting 'enter' I seen them and liked the spread they had. I was being a snob and wanted a new one for my first 1911..but now that's out the window! Time to shop for more..

The website looks nice, I signed up for the e-mail blasts from them, well see what they do.

I'll have to stop by the store to check it out.

B&G Sporting goods is on RT20 right at the Westfield/Russell border, pretty much under the Masspike bridge. They're mostly a hunting shop but have a decent selection of firearms but ammo is pretty much limited to hunting/reloading type stuff.

B&G Sporting goods is on RT20 right at the Westfield/Russell border, pretty much under the Masspike bridge. They're mostly a hunting shop but have a decent selection of firearms but ammo is pretty much limited to hunting/reloading type stuff.

I've driven by there probably 1000 times. Haven't stopped since I was a kid to get fishing tackle.. I'll have to pop in there just to see what they got.

Plus one for B&G.

I stop there anytime I'm out that way.

I made a loob today, I stoped at the new Guns Inc, then went to Guns and Gear and I stoped at Guns and Gun Parts but he had just closed.

I have to give two [thumbsup] to Guns Inc.

I stopped in there yesterday and was greated by Hello's and Can We Help You's.

After I got up off the floor I was back down on the floor again because one of the folks that said Hello was Phill.

Yes that was a shock compaired to how he was before under Daves ownership.

I was actully back there today to buy a Tommey Guned Ruger 10/22 but I didn't buy it. It was my fault, I had read the price wrong, that's why I didn't buy it. He had two price tags on it and I didn't see the 2nd one till today, one tag was for the kit and one tag was for the gun, so it was a bit confuzing. Real nice gun though with the kit allready on the gun.

There was a worker there that I was talking to that was pulling some wires, he told me that Dave (the new owner, E. David Knapik) has bought the store(s) next door and that they are blowing out the wall and making the store bigger. That was good to hear.

It seems like we have another good store to go to.

So stop by the new Guns Inc and check them out, you won't be sorry.

David

Plus one for B&G.

I stop there anytime I'm out that way.

I made a loob today, I stoped at the new Guns Inc, then went to Guns and Gear and I stoped at Guns and Gun Parts but he had just closed.

So what did you think? In all fairness to Guns Inc... they are very low on hand gun inventory after 2 consecutive weekend gun shows, same for Guns and Gun Parts. They both sold about 100 guns and will need time to replenish. No comment on Guns and Gear. Too bad you didn't get into Guns and Gun Parts, that's my favorite "hangout". I stop in there almost daily and always have a gun on layaway. Mike has the best prices around with no BS. He has alot more in that little store than you would think. He has a great inventory of used trade in guns at a price that is typically better than anywhere else.. not mention his better than anyone new gun prices..

So what did you think? In all fairness to Guns Inc... they are very low on hand gun inventory after 2 consecutive weekend gun shows...
I noticed that their revolver selection was decimated, but they still had a good supply of semi-autos on hand. I know they are planning to expand their offerings for AR components, slings, etc... I wonder if they will be scaling down their revolver inventory? Or perhaps that is just what has sold well at the shows.

I noticed that their revolver selection was decimated, but they still had a good supply of semi-autos on hand. I know they are planning to expand their offerings for AR components, slings, etc... I wonder if they will be scaling down their revolver inventory? Or perhaps that is just what has sold well at the shows.

Yep, the revolvers and semi pistol market exploded, the problem with replenishing supplies is the manufaturers availability..

Sure am getting hungry.... [grin]

So what did you think? In all fairness to Guns Inc... they are very low on hand gun inventory after 2 consecutive weekend gun shows, same for Guns and Gun Parts. They both sold about 100 guns and will need time to replenish. No comment on Guns and Gear. Too bad you didn't get into Guns and Gun Parts, that's my favorite "hangout". I stop in there almost daily and always have a gun on layaway. Mike has the best prices around with no BS. He has alot more in that little store than you would think. He has a great inventory of used trade in guns at a price that is typically better than anywhere else.. not mention his better than anyone new gun prices..

Ya they were picked through, but it looked like they had a good supply. I liked the store.

I wasn't impressed with Guns and Gear, everything was just thrown around the store and it wasn't easy to look at stuff, it made it harder to look at stuff to after there was more than 3 people in there, they have a very poorly setup store in my thought.

The owner (I don't remember her name) was very nice and very helpful though.

I started a thread for Guns Inc here: http://www.northeastshooters.com/vb...-Inc-in-WestSpringfield-MASS-the-old-AAA-Guns

I just don't know about them, yet. I stopped by the booth at gun show and they were packed. I was looking specifically for a p229. I had cash in pocket but was told the price is the price. Sorry but $950 is pretty steep. I know some shops have been a little skeezy at shows over the last few years, but wow. I'll give the shop another chance when all the remodeling is done.

I just don't know about them, yet. I stopped by the booth at gun show and they were packed. I was looking specifically for a p229. I had cash in pocket but was told the price is the price. Sorry but $950 is pretty steep. I know some shops have been a little skeezy at shows over the last few years, but wow. I'll give the shop another chance when all the remodeling is done.

sorry, but I have to agree, they have a 44mag I was interested in, unfortunately, they are at least $100 to $150 high.. I was told pricing on guns and ammo would improve... just haven't seen it. Ammo money goes to Riverview.... walked out of there yesterday and went to Guns and Gun Parts and bought a ported 637 custom revolver..

Back
Top Bottom