Adam Kokesh Calls for Peaceful Open Carry March July 4th from Virginia to D.C.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its D.C. somehow i doubt this. It would be nice, but doubtful. If this march was in a more freedom loving area id say there would be a chance, but in D.C. in a liberal stronghold.......Nope. The police have trampled on the constitution as much as the politicians have.

If he does do it, hes doing it with full intentions to being arrested and having it all heavily covered by cameras. He has a history of making small stands in DC, this would be the biggest one yet.

We need more people like Kokesh who don't mind sitting in jail indefinatly to test the waters. I'll be the 1st to admit that I don't have the balls to participate in that protest. Not because I would be afraid of getting into a violent situation, but because I don't want to go to jail for an indefinite amount of time.

I don't agree with A LOT of what Adam Kokesh says. I watch most of his videos. Some of them are spot on, some of them are rambling messages and some of them are laughable. But guess what? I would rather listen to him than some polished Mitt Romney ****ing robot lie to my face. People like Adam are what we need to get change done via means most of us wouldnt dare enter. He's a useful tool in the battle towards liberty, even if he is a whack job anarcho capitalist who has a little to much faith in his set in stone beliefs.

No ones perfect.

I feel as if they havent actualy passed anything as of yet that would spark enough people to want to do this,

If there was a actual gun grab/confiscation on the books beeing implemented, i could see this happening, but we know there a bit more sly then that,

I would think he is calling for this to try get us to show them the power of the people and possibly easy the constent abuse of power the government has used so far, and stop them from pushing more controle on us, but i just cant see it working,

not enough peope are fed up and ready to make this push

I feel as if they havent actualy passed anything as of yet that would spark enough people to want to do this,

If there was a actual gun grab/confiscation on the books beeing implemented, i could see this happening, but we know there a bit more sly then that,

I would think he is calling for this to try get us to show them the power of the people and possibly easy the constent abuse of power the government has used so far, and stop them from pushing more controle on us, but i just cant see it working,

not enough peope are fed up and ready to make this push

What makes you think people are only pissed about gun control? Pay attention, there is a lot more to be pissed off about than some mag restrictions.

The biggest thing to watch with this March is the participation of very radical pro gun supporters that will join in the crowd. If they do meet police or National Guard resistance, the more radical group might not believe turning around is the way to go and force a conflict. With that many people that could turn into a huge firefight. 2nd shot heard round the world. THEN MichealJR could call go time because gun owners would have to mobilize right then as retribution from politicians would be swift otherwise.

Along the same lines, but a little more [tinfoil]
Armed march on Washington D.C. announced for July 4th: Is Adam Kokesh crazy, or courageous?

An armed activist march is all too easy to be hijacked by the government -- which is always looking for more false flag opportunities to paint gun owners as crazy nut jobs.

All you have to do is have a dozen undercover FBI provocateurs join the march, then organize a few cops to start hassling some of those conducting the march. On queue, the undercover FBI guys -- who specialize at staging false flag operations in the USA -- open fire on the cops.

I'm sure if all that happens is Adam shows up, makes a scene, and gets arrested, then he will consider it a success. On the other hand, there is a pretty big opportunity for things to go really wrong, one way or another.

What makes you think people are only pissed about gun control? Pay attention, there is a lot more to be pissed off about than some mag restrictions.

I hear ya but i still stand by my point, that since the government has been chipping slowly at our rights and not all at once, people just are not getting whats happening and are not pissed off enough to do something like this yet

People are pissed but i just dont see the anger to be high enough to Spark a massive protest at this time, i think alot of people are wating to see if some of the crazy crap that is in the works actualy gose through or not,

Last edited:
He's not marching armed into DC. The DC cops have three choices, they can meet us at the VA/DC border and turn us back peacefully as Kokesh has said he will do, they can allow us into DC and finish the walk and arrest nobody, or they can let everyone into DC and try to arrest everybody.

Since Kokesh has already announced that he will turn back peacefully it is unlikely the DC police will allow anyone into DC and risk bloodshed.
They won't need to arrest everybody n the spot. Videocams everywhere, DHS goons writing up license plates, and voila... Martha deems you unsuited to own, and you can kiss your guns good bye for life.
Don't carry a gun with no intention to use it. It actually IS that simple.

Something to think about, I don't know any of these folks, never trained with any of them, never so much as had coffee with them. I am going get into the shit with people that I don't even know how they are going to respond. This is why I am very careful who I let into my circle, and as careful about getting into thier circle.

I get what you're saying, but should things ever hit the fan, and all hell breaks loose, eventually, you'll find yourself aside people of whom you don't know their background. few hundred years ago, you had farmers who didn't know each other meeting up to take back their rights. I do see what you mean though.

A few hundred years back, there was no armored vehicles, no snipers who could kill you at 1000+, no small group tactics worth talking about. The only way they fought was firing lines/farandoles. Communication was done through bugles and drums. No helicopters and drones either.
Nowadays, you work in a team or you will be the first body to hit the floor, it's that simple. Unless you're Tom Berenger of course.

Adam Kokesh Calls Go Time, Calls for Armed March on DC

A few hundred years back, there was no armored vehicles, no snipers who could kill you at 1000+, no small group tactics worth talking about. The only way they fought was firing lines/farandoles. Communication was done through bugles and drums. No helicopters and drones either.
Nowadays, you work in a team or you will be the first body to hit the floor, it's that simple. Unless you're Tom Berenger of course.

Or Chuck Norris.

On the first comment, You are quite correct.

On the second one if you really believe that was a "natural progression", then you really must have your thought process evaluated, if you support what was done. Also If you do support how the governement conducted themselves, I want you no where near me, as you can not be trusted.
If this were'nt the interwebs, I might be offended by that. :D

I am so against what they did in Watertown and all of Boston, if you've read ANY of my posts on the issue. But I know it's hard to separate me from others so all is forgiven. {{{hug}}}

I'm just saying that the overreaching overreaction illegal unconstitutional non-declaration of martial law, martial law was a natural progression from prior such illegal acts that they got away with. I'm saying there wasn't some sort of thought process about "Gee, if we lock down everybody now, we can do it better next year" They were "just" trying to capture/kill this guy without regard for the rights of the people.

This comment was posted by Quiet, "I'm not sure yuo've thought this through. Thousands of armed protesters, thousands of armed police in tactical gear facing off on a bridge. And one guy lights a firecracker."

I agree this is what could happen with the slightest of provocation. A car could back fire, or someone moves hands in what some cop "believes" to be an agressive manner, and a shot gets fired. That will lead to Sympathetic firing of shots just like we have seen in other instances.

The same could be said for Gandhi's various protests... The same WAS said about the rallies in Boston.
Huh? Ghandi's protests were all unarmed, this guy is not talking about pushing forward and beaing beaten, he's talking about going armed to the teeth and then turning around. This is NOTHING like Ghandi, and it's just a disaster waiting to happen.

Neither were the rallies in Boston designed to provoke a reaction.

Huh? Ghandi's protests were all unarmed, this guy is not talking about pushing forward and beaing beaten, he's talking about going armed to the teeth and then turning around. This is NOTHING like Ghandi, and it's just a disaster waiting to happen.

Neither were the rallies in Boston designed to provoke a reaction.
If you are a British soldier in Gandhi's day and throngs of people march on your position, it doesn't matter and did not matter if they were armed.

They opened fire anyway...
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jallianwala_Bagh_massacre

They didn't care in Tianamen either:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tiananmen_Square_protests_of_1989

Again, I think this is a bad idea, but all rallies are designed to provoke a political reaction. This will undoubtedly provoke a political reaction. Whether it provokes a violent reaction remains to be seen, but the whole "firecracker" nonsense is just that. Like saying someone popping off a firecracker at a gun show would start WWIII because of all the guns...

Last edited:
Hk, I will have to disagree with you on these folks not knowing each other. If you look back in our history, everyone went to church, town meeting was important, each town and village had a militia. If you look to the founders of this country they too had a common bond, most all of them were Masons. So they understood the hierachy of leadership and command. We don't have that kind of common bond today, and what makes it worse that many today are from the "ME" generation. Add to what I already said many of this countries founders already knew the skills of those leading as they had been is some kind of command billet, during the King Phillip War.
The loss of community is a big part of many things wrong with governance today. We are a nation of strangers willing to tolerate rampant abuse of our neighbors because we feel no bond with them so long as "they don't come for me".

Somewhat inevitable with a nation of this size, but the solution is that virtually all governance should be local so that the effect on your fellow citizens is local, tangible and visible to you rather than regulating "them", "over there".

We have turned this whole thing upside down in centralizing governance for the sake of fighting institutional racism. Instead of punishing racist institutions for their misdeeds we traded local racism for Federal racism and along with it went a whole host of liberties unrelated to racism (as a consequence of centralizing power).

If you are a British soldier in Gandhi's day and throngs of people march on your position, it doesn't matter and did not matter if they were armed.

They opened fire anyway...
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jallianwala_Bagh_massacre

They didn't care in Tianamen either:
Tiananmen Square protests of 1989 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
You're making my point; the analogy you made comparing Kokesh's protest to Ghandi's wasn't very apt.

Again, I think this is a bad idea, but all rallies are designed to provoke a political reaction. This will undoubtedly provoke a political reaction. Whether it provokes a violent reaction remains to be seen, but the whole "firecracker" nonsense is just that. Like saying someone popping off a firecracker at a gun show would start WWIII because of all the guns...
Provoking a political reaction is fine, but marching an army up to another army and tweaking their nose is just looking for conflict. IMnsHO

We JUST witnessed contagious fire in Watertown. It's not because of all the guns, it's because of the tension between the sides. Have you never seen a brawl breakout at a baseball game?

You're making my point; the analogy you made comparing Kokesh's protest to Ghandi's wasn't very apt.
Provoking a political reaction is fine, but marching an army up to another army and tweaking their nose is just looking for conflict. IMnsHO
We JUST witnessed contagious fire in Watertown. It's not because of all the guns, it's because of the tension between the sides. Have you never seen a brawl breakout at a baseball game?
Gandhi and Students in Tianamen were doing the same exact thing - they were thumbing their nose at those in power.

Re: Adam Kokesh Calls Go Time, Calls for Armed March on DC

At least armed they might fare better than these guys!

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bonus_Expeditionary_Force

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

Yet people still seem to go to Baseball games. Contagious fire isn't really the concern, it is to be expected. The issue is the first shot fired that cannot be justified.

We don't have to show up armed to make our point we just have to show up. The fact is that gun control advocates show up in numbers the pro gun forces don't even come close to matching.
We need to win people over to our side of the issue and I have found the best technique is to take a non shooter shooting. Bring them to the dark side with a round of sleet or some .22...

We don't have to show up armed to make our point we just have to show up. The fact is that gun control advocates show up in numbers the pro gun forces don't even come close to matching.

You sure about that? I recall seeing reports of pretty sparse attendance from recent anti-gun & anti-NRA protests/marches.

Yet people still seem to go to Baseball games. Contagious fire isn't really the concern, it is to be expected. The issue is the first shot fired that cannot be justified.
LOL I was referring to the players. :D :D :D

I wouldn't bet my life/license/anything on there not being a politician who isn't thinking clearly. Or an agitator - someone who wants "go time", nor a very nervous cop. At the middle of a bridge.

We need to win people over to our side of the issue and I have found the best technique is to take a non shooter shooting. Bring them to the dark side with a round of sleet or some .22...
I am starting to see some movement in this direction. I even saw something on getting a few shotguns into the inner city (don't recall where).

I've been saying we need to get licenses and guns into the hands of the good people in the inner city so they can both protect themselves and be our allies in this fight. Nothing like the threat of the government coming to take away your handgun, and the insult of being denied a license by the chief of police because you live in a minority area -oops I mean an economically disadvantaged area- to bring you over to supporting 2A.

» D.C. Police Chief: We Will Arrest Adam Kokesh and Open Carry Protesters Alex Jones' Infowars: There's a war on for your mind!

He gives one heck of an interview with Alex Jones.
D.C. police chief chimes in on this link as well.

If Kokesh and the other marchers go though with this - their balls are of the 1775 vintage.

I would not be surprised if the Obama regime causes Mr. Kokesh to expire of natural causes before he can pull off this revolutionary event.

What if 10,000 armed marchers show up?

Would the police arrest all those people?

There were also be hundreds of armed people on the Virginia side who may not march but al least show their support.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom