adding a round to glock 43

got a talo 43...thinking of Mag guts on the flush mag and maybe a +2 baseplate on the extended mag....hate that glock made the 2nd mag longer and didn't add a round to it..what a waste of space...emailed Taran Tactical to see if they think their +1 would run with mag guts...they encouraged me to try it and if it didn't work they would take the +1 back

Let me know how that works for you. I put the Pearce +1 extensions on my mags and they work great. But, I'm wondering if I also add the magguts will I get an extra round and still have the mag feed reliably. I also got the Talo model, but ended up swapping out the rear sight for an AmeriGlo Operator. In the end I decided I wanted the rear to also have night sights. I've put quite a few rounds thru my 43 and am VERY happy with it.

got a talo 43...thinking of Mag guts on the flush mag and maybe a +2 baseplate on the extended mag....hate that glock made the 2nd mag longer and didn't add a round to it..what a waste of space...emailed Taran Tactical to see if they think their +1 would run with mag guts...they encouraged me to try it and if it didn't work they would take the +1 back

So the gun comes with one flush and one extended? I haven't received my G42 yet. I was planning to get mag guts and some Strike Industries +2 baseplates (don't think you can combine those with mag guts).

I put strike industries +2 on 3 mags I purchased. A couple hundred rounds down and no feed issues.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom