AG Guns Lowell, MA

My parents always said, "What goes around, comes around." I have received excellent customer service from Mike Jr and Sr at Northshore, and from Carl at Four Seasons, purchasing guns and accessories from both places. From the moment I walked in either store for the first time, I was treated very well. Never have I been treated worse that at AG Guns in Lowell. I guess my money wasn't good enough for them.

Heard from an inside person(not related to them) that the business was sold, with most of their business dealings online now. The previous owners are now doing something with ballistics research for law enforcement.

I have no idea the accuracy of this information, but since where I heard it from went there multiple times per month and bought numerous firearms there, I assume the information to be accurate.

I almoast bought a P38 from these people until I showed up and they changed the price by $200 because they put new springs in it. Puhlease!!! Springs dont cost that much and can be done in 10 minutes. Never went back and never had a desire to go back. I am quite happy with the guys at Collectors. now that is a great shop.

I almoast bought a P38 from these people until I showed up and they changed the price by $200 because they put new springs in it. Puhlease!!! Springs dont cost that much and can be done in 10 minutes. Never went back and never had a desire to go back. I am quite happy with the guys at Collectors. now that is a great shop.

Sounds about right.

I think it may be time to close this thread and tag the thread titled with a "SHOP CLOSED".

Back
Top Bottom