• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

ALERT! Anti's Protesting KTP Saturday December 8th

Its apparently from 10-2 so if you're getting a late start dont fret.....the retards will still be there.......with a little luck a few of them might remove themselves from the gene pool by playing in traffic

Events: Kittery Trading Post Protest
that was the september protest.
i saw a post mid week that said todays protest is also 10-2 but many more saying it's 12-2.

I was there and it was more like 10:1. I saw lots of hunters and sportsman and very few " teachers against guns ". I did some shopping to support a store that I enjoy going to anyway. Gun department was busy as usual. Freedom to assemble at its best.

Over on FB, GOMe reported the 2A folks outnumbered the antis 3:1.

Even had a tactical santa!
Fresh, how can you tell?

The news section of their website hasn't been updated since 2016, their facebook since september, and their Twitter seems quiet too.

Fresh, how can you tell?

The news section of their website hasn't been updated since 2016, their facebook since september, and their Twitter seems quiet too.

Could have fooled me. As a member I'm seeing hundreds of posts. They quickly took care of a 3 year membership. Tons of activity on there. GOME is alive and well.

These people are complete idiots. Did anyone check out their sign suggestions?

"2ND AMENDMENT ENDORSED MUSKETS, NOT AK-47’S"

Well, dipshits, the Framers couldn't have comprehended radios (advanced technology in 1949 when AK-47's were released) so why do we let the government limit freedom of speech?

Perhaps their top results on the google aren't current?
Very active on faceplant. I wasn’t driving 3 hours south to attend and I wasn’t going home a day early either so I fed the wood stove and boiler and rewired a bunch of stuff in my generator panel after converting most of the house to LED lighting.

Went shopping with the family and I have to say good job everyone. Looked like a pro 2A rally. And the libtards up there are special retarded, signs had print about 2" tall. People driving by can't read that, hard enough walking by. Everyone saw the big happy flags though.

Fresh, how can you tell?

Their facebook group is very active. I get multiple updates daily on fb. i wish facebook wasn't their main platform, but definitely active. Lots of folks looking to organize against the grabbers.

Probably wasn't the smartest idea flying a Confederate flag, but f*** the authors, SJW, butt hurt feelings...

"Turned off by KTP supporters’ Confederate flag

Kittery Trading Post is my favorite place to shop and I hate to shop. This weekend I went to shop for the holidays, stopping at a few local stores first and then heading to Kittery having decided that shopping locally was going to override my self-imposed boycott on my favorite store.

Last year, when the Never Again movement gained momentum and local people asked businesses to make some meaningful changes in gun sale policy, I called and wrote a letter to KTP to request they rethink selling assault rifles, and to change the age at which they would sell guns to minors. No one responded to either communication so I reluctantly boycotted the store.

When I came out of the store last Saturday, I saw protesters lining Route 1 and saw that they were supporting gun sales and a Confederate flag was flying. I also saw a Black family walking past the group and saw the look of surprise and discomfort on the face of one of them. I couldn’t just drive away in good conscience so I returned my gifts which were exactly what I wanted.

The next time I enter Kittery Trading Post as a shopper and a racist symbol is flying over people exercising their first amendment rights, it will have to be because they are protesting against the policies of the Kittery Trading Post, not supporting them."

Turned off by KTP supporters' Confederate flag

The next time I enter Kittery Trading Post as a shopper and a racist symbol is flying over people exercising their first amendment rights, it will have to be because they are protesting against the policies of the Kittery Trading Post, not supporting them."

Oh, so it's OK for this shopper (Ms. Eger) to support racist banners if they are opposing KTP. What a moron. Typical liberal bovine excrement. I suppose her first name is really "Beaver".

Last edited:
Probably wasn't the smartest idea flying a Confederate flag, but f*** the authors, SJW, butt hurt feelings...

Kittery Trading Post is my favorite place to shop and I hate to shop. This weekend I went to shop for the holidays, stopping at a few local stores first and then heading to Kittery having decided that shopping locally was going to override my self-imposed boycott on my favorite store.

Last year, when the Never Again movement gained momentum and local people asked businesses to make some meaningful changes in gun sale policy, I called and wrote a letter to KTP to request they rethink selling assault rifles, and to change the age at which they would sell guns to minors. No one responded to either communication so I reluctantly boycotted the store.

When I came out of the store last Saturday, I saw protesters lining Route 1 and saw that they were supporting gun sales and a Confederate flag was flying. I also saw a Black family walking past the group and saw the look of surprise and discomfort on the face of one of them. I couldn’t just drive away in good conscience so I returned my gifts which were exactly what I wanted.

File this story under " Shit that never happened "
Another lame assed attempt to paint gun owners as racist.

Yep, just a made up story to dramatize the gun thing

Wait...KTP was selling guns to minors? Bet not. Another stupid anti drone who can't get her talking points right.

The flag in question was a Virginia Battle Flag (Stars and Bars) not THE Confederate flag, and it had the Gadsden coiled snake superimposed over the middle of it. So somebody that A) doesn't know what they're talking about and B) doesn't know what they're talking about.

The flag in question was a Virginia Battle Flag (Stars and Bars) not THE Confederate flag, and it had the Gadsden coiled snake superimposed over the middle of it. So somebody that A) doesn't know what they're talking about and B) doesn't know what they're talking about.

I think it would have been wiser not to fly it for the idiots than give them extra ammunition. What exactly was this trying to prove?

To be fair to the moonbat, this is the Battle Flag of the Army of Northern Virginia.

1024px-Confederate_Rebel_Flag.svg.png

99.9% of the people in the country would call this "the Confederate Flag." The subtle distinction is lost on almost everyone.

Gadsden snake or not, I'm not sure it's presence at the rally was a benefit to the pro-gun cause.

To be fair to the moonbat, this is the Battle Flag of the Army of Northern Virginia.

View attachment 258397

99.9% of the people in the country would call this "the Confederate Flag." The subtle distinction is lost on almost everyone.

Gadsden snake or not, I'm not sure it's presence at the rally was a benefit to the pro-gun cause.
100% agree, and mea culpa for the inaccurate name correction. And no, it certainly doesn't help. Sometimes poking the bear is ineffective, others excessively so.

The capital of the Confederacy was in Virginia, they fielded a rather large army, no surprise their battle flag got said "label".

Back
Top Bottom