• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Any Woodchucks out there?

dwarven1

Lonely Mountain Arms
And by woodchucks, I mean Vermonters.

Other than Nickle, Luv2BFree and myself, that is.

Just wondering if it's even worth it to try and have a meet & greet in central Vermont.

Otasan here in Hartford, VT with my modest collection of guns. I shoot bowling pins at the Chester, NH gun range for fun.

Otasan here in Hartford, VT with my modest collection of guns. I shoot bowling pins at the Chester, NH gun range for fun.

Hi, Mitch! How are you doing these days?

That's a pretty long haul from Hartford down to Chester for a pin shoot. And even longer from Starksboro! I should have a pretty good berm up in a couple of weeks and I'll get two tables set up for pins. Got about 50 of them from a lane that swapped them out for new ones... and neighbors are used to hearing shooting from my yard. :)

There was a woodchuck in my backyard. My Dog took care of it.
Another wiseass... next dog I catch in my back yard, I'll take care of. Or my wife will. Last one killed four of our ducks; that makes it a nuisance animal... and a valid target.

I'm in New Haven. Just signed up to post here two weeks ago.

Howdy, Farmer! My favorite bike shop is in New Haven - Cyclewise.

Hey, this could work...

Another wiseass... next dog I catch in my back yard, I'll take care of. Or my wife will. Last one killed four of our ducks; that makes it a nuisance animal... and a valid target.

Well unless it is an extreme circumstance it won't be any of my dogs. I always have my dogs under control and they do not run free. If it were one of my dogs I can tell you that I would be actively looking for the dog and trying it get it back. Also if it was one of my dogs and they destroyed your property, including livestock, I would be apologizing to you and asking what i needed to to do to make it right. I realize in the death of livestock you might not be able to make it right but I am damn sure would be doing my best.

Well unless it is an extreme circumstance it won't be any of my dogs. I always have my dogs under control and they do not run free. If it were one of my dogs I can tell you that I would be actively looking for the dog and trying it get it back. Also if it was one of my dogs and they destroyed your property, including livestock, I would be apologizing to you and asking what i needed to to do to make it right. I realize in the death of livestock you might not be able to make it right but I am damn sure would be doing my best.

I WISH our neighbor had your attitude. You sound like a good neighbor to have.

I'm in the "Mills" off River Road.

My wife and I looked at a piece of property on River Road just a bit over into Bristol when we moved up here, but the second bedroom was a bit too small. Pity - would have made a GREAT place to stick a gun shop in the basement, with a walk-out door on the front of the house for a separate entrance.

Back
Top Bottom