Anyone know where to get Unicorn Droppings (primers) for non ass rape pricing?

Seems like they've been going in and out of stock since yesterday. They must have received a tractor trailer load of primers lol
Must have. Clearly they were (or still are, one can hope) throttling the order stream by putting them up in batches so that the fulfillment side of the company doesn't get overwhelmed. But why only them? Why aren't we seeing anything happening at other major vendors?

Small rifle primers, CCI #41 for 5.56 available at Larry's place. 89.99 per 1K, (plus presumably taxes, shipping and hazmat)

Damn, $90 plus the shipping and hazmat? Does Harry Potter need a new broom or something?

Last edited:
I ended up ordering another. I know I told myself I wasn't going to do that again at >= $0.10 per, but I had something else in my cart and didn't stop to do the math. I was also encouraged by a more reasonable outcome with the ram, but I forgot how it all adds up when ordering from Larry. Kind of regret the order now but apparently not enough to cancel it. Guess I'll go ahead and prime a bunch of 9mm brass or something.

For those who are holding out, I saw something encouraging at TSUSA. They have the craptastic USA Forged 9mm in stock for $0.38 per round. I've shot a bunch of that, and if they run at all in your gun, I'd expect 98 or 99 rounds out of 100 rounds to be just fine. :) Anyway, I still think that the more 9mm shows up and the more prices drop, the sooner we'll be shedding demand for primers as reluctant reloaders drop out.

Back
Top Bottom