Are You a "Super Gun Owner"

you guys are talking about the guns, but I'm worried about the aluminum nanoparticles being dumped on us this very moment! what can we do to defend against such an insidious assault? and will this cause a shortage in aluminum foil?

This - I had an unfired M1A that I sold my friend after my LaRue OBR Heavy came in, I would have had no use for it, probably would have Barricade Treated it and put it in the back of the safe - but still regret selling it.

Probably would have regretted it even more if you'd shot it. A great sense of pride and history with every pull of the trigger -:)

[FONT=&amp]The Donald. He was put in to continue the surveilance state, continue reckless money printing, and continue a black hole military budget so that we continue to fund the [/FONT]geoengineering airplanes[FONT=&amp] that flew over your house today and sprayed you with aluminum nanoparticulates and who knows what else.[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]

Is the author in mass and hitting the newly legal weed extremely hard?[/FONT]

They original "Super Gun" I use to live near it, I was also there when they tore it apart, destroyed and bury it, it was very traumatic to watch happen in front of me like that.

Dean

When I got started, I wanted to have 1 of anything I could get my hands on, and my collection expanded really rapidly. I ended up with a bunch of guns that I just don't shoot, and I feel like they would be better off with someone who would shoot them and I would be better off with guns that I would shoot - even if that means selling a few guns to fund the purchase of just one.

I made that mistake before, back when I was young and money was tight.
I wanted a nice O/U for skeet, but couldn't come up with the money, so I traded away five other guns plus some cash for a new Browning Citori. Now don't get me wrong, I love the Citori and still have it after 30 years, but I really wish I had kept a few of those five I traded away that day. One was a Winchester 250 (grade II) and it took me 20 years to find another one just like it.

Is there a cape involved? I have always wanted a cape.

I try and pull everything out a couple of times a year and clean and oil them. Some of them are like old girlfriends. They are still gorgeous, and hold a special place in my heart, but they have not been used in years.

I recently came to the realization that I'm not really a collector. When I got started, I wanted to have 1 of anything I could get my hands on, and my collection expanded really rapidly. I ended up with a bunch of guns that I just don't shoot, and I feel like they would be better off with someone who would shoot them and I would be better off with guns that I would shoot - even if that means selling a few guns to fund the purchase of just one.
Most collectors do not shoot....well from the folks I know anyway.
As for guns you don't shoot that's ok.
I have to sell to buy as I don't have much of my paycheck left to buy guns.
Ammo and reloading supply get me "extra" money.
Like to see how trump can help those that have not had a raise to keep up with the cost of living in many years.

golf-clubs-in-bag.jpg
The Rules of Golf limit the number of golf clubs you are allowed to carry in your bag. That limit is 14.
Fourteen clubs for one game and you think I only need one gun...[slap]

I'm pretty sure I own more golf clubs than guns. I have several hundred of them (vague pronoun intentional).

[rofl] we have a winner!

Also, you dont try to do a whole home improvement project with a single philips screwdriver, do you? Different tools for different purposes. Some of my anti friends have been completely astonished when I told them about the variety of firearms designs all oriented toward different tasks. I'm talking to you, guy who brings the Mossberg 500 to skeet night.
What if I bring a ksg to skeet night instead :)

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Is there a cape involved? I have always wanted a cape.

I try and pull everything out a couple of times a year and clean and oil them. Some of them are like old girlfriends. They are still gorgeous, and hold a special place in my heart, but they have not been used in years.

You forgot the phone booth and supply room.

Wait a minute - if they're going to call me a "Super" gun owner - that does that mean I get a participation medal? If I'm not "super" any more I'm going to need a safe space to cry in. Are you gun shaming me?

I think that we get capes, right?

Boy was there a lot of tinfoil in that article, but for today I am only a 'dreamer'. I dream of the day when I can get my very own super gun owner decoder ring and that status so I can look as smug as a pre-election liberal looked last Monday night when I show up at the gun range with an 'arsenal' in tow.

anyone else find it ironic that it's 3% of us? I seem to remember another statistic where the figure of 3% is used :D

There's no way I could have stopped collecting at 10. Hell, I have almost that many Mosins-Nagant Variants.

I started out reading that and thinking "Hey, cool... I'm a SUPER gun owner!"... and then I hit the part about the surveillance state and funding the military industrial complex. I'm thinking "WTF?"... and THEN I got to the part about being sprayed with "aluminum nanoparticulates". How much tin foil is in this guy's ballcap??

in regard to selling the ones you don't shoot,
I've never heard anybody smile & say "I'm soooo glad I sold that one," but I've heard lotsa guys say "I had one & I sold it -doh" whilst shaking their heads sadly....

I'm SOOOO glad I sold that AMT Hardballer and the shot out Colt Three Fifty Seven. AND the Ruger Super Redhawk. There. You've heard it. OTOH... selling my Model 19 was a mistake. BUT I got it back, finally. Happy ending.

Have you ever heard someone brag about a great trade?

Yeah, me. Traded a COP4 derringer to Flotter390 for a S&W 1911 with CTC grips, then sold the grips to WildWeasel for $190. Never regretted it for a minute; I was bored with the COP4. Still have the 1911, too. He was happy with it; he didn't even get home before he traded it to Ken1234 for a gold-plated Desert Eagle. (and two weeks later, he found a COP4 that was even better than mine, since it had not only the manual and box but the sleeve for the box!)

I don't know, the wife and I don't have too many. Only about 100 between the both of us.
Thought you had more than that. You're slipping, Rog. If only you had a friendly FFL close by... [smile]

Boy was there a lot of tinfoil in that article, but for today I am only a 'dreamer'. I dream of the day when I can get my very own super gun owner decoder ring and that status so I can look as smug as a pre-election liberal looked last Monday night when I show up at the gun range with an 'arsenal' in tow.

You need the decoder ring to read the green member posts about the members-only shoots, and you need the secret squirrel handshake and password to get on the range at the shoots.

So I wonder what the label will be for people who own more then 100 rounds of ammo for a gun they own. I wouldn't know what that feels like as I only have a couple dusty rounds for an old rifle I haven't used in years. Don't even think it works.

Depends on how they count them. Either way I'm 3 shy. Gotta fix that.
My wife's 3 guns were purchased by me. But she has her permit so either way we're good. The only firearm in the house that she filled out the form for is the M&P15-22 she got me for Christmas a couple years ago.
So, what 3 will I have to buy to be a Super Gun Owner?"
H&K P30SK is on my list.
Maybe a second Walther CCP.
Sig 716 is on the list too. That can be used for hunting in NC.
My son turned 21. Has his CCW appointment in December. At that time he will relieve me of one.
So many tools. So little time :D

Back
Top Bottom