At your service

Greg Derr

Gun Smith
Dealer
NES Member
I am glad to join your forum, soory it took so long. You guys have a great thing here. If I can provide any technical help I would be glad to. I primarily work on competition guns including the 1911, SW revolvers and all the exotics. I do have limited experience with other types, but am limited to handguns. I've been in the shooting sports for over twenty years and a gunsmith since 1992. Greg Derr

Greg, welcome to the forum. Please contribute when/where you can, your knowledge is highly valued here. And your work is very well spoken of around here.

So Greg, Where are you located? Do you have a shop or work out of your house? Website? I have a gun that needs a little attention.

Greg, Welcome aboard.

As I get more familiar with my new(to me) 1911 I may have some questions or work for you. :)

CD

Located in Marshfield, about 20 miles south of Boston. I have a shop in a portion of my new unattached garage to meet all the laws in Mass. I am usually in the shop from 3:30pm till 8:30pm. I try to inprocess guns Mon, Wed. and Friday. sat AM also. Sunday I shoot local matches. The phone is always on, just hard to get to each call with some machine work and testing at the range. I don't have a website. I'm afraid of getting swamped to the point that I can't turn work around fast enough for shooters. It can be frustrating to both the owner and myself if things drag on too long. I do all the work myself except bluing, which is done in Mass. Greg

Back
Top Bottom