ATF E-Forms Submission wait time

444789000683847d8001e12a6ed2ecf1.jpg

Looks like they are catching massachusetts residents up to the rest of country. I believe atf is processing may applications currently

Here's hoping I get my 5/4/16 submission in the next couple days.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Definitely post here immediately! I'm sitting on one from 5/16. Rate seems to have slowed in the past week or so, unless there weren't many NES member filings during the mid/late-April timeframe.

I just want to be sure I haven't been overlooked somehow. I know our government is run like a Swiss watch, but little things can happen.

I just want to be sure I haven't been overlooked somehow. I know our government is run like a Swiss watch, but little things can happen.

Hold off for a while. These things tend to be done in "batches", yours might have wound up in a batch assigned to one of the slow examiners.

First a 10.5" 5.56, then I'll get wonky. Maybe a 300 or 458? Maybe move to an 8" bbl in 5.56? It feels like all kinds of options are available now.
It was my first Form 1, so I have been nervous about missing something in my trust or not doing everything that was required. The feeling is like when I won my first contract.

Congrats! What are you going to build?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

First a 10.5" 5.56, then I'll get wonky. Maybe a 300 or 458? Maybe move to an 8" bbl in 5.56? It feels like all kinds of options are available now.
It was my first Form 1, so I have been nervous about missing something in my trust or not doing everything that was required. The feeling is like when I won my first contract.
When I first heard they were processing files from MA again, I immediately was anxious about missing something on my trust as well that would make me have to resubmit thru paper again!

Watch your phone for a call from West Virginia.
My LTC had not uploaded for some reason, so Daniel the Examiner called me and asked me to upload it again.
As soon as it was done, I had my approvals the next day.
If there is a problem they will hopefully call you instead of rejecting your application.

Awesome - when I got my first stamp six months ago I built a nice 10.5" side charger 5.56 - love shooting it

Stamp I just got is for an 8" 9mm - should have the receiver back from engraving tomorrow

Good luck on your build!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Watch your phone for a call from West Virginia.
My LTC had not uploaded for some reason, so Daniel the Examiner called me and asked me to upload it again.
As soon as it was done, I had my approvals the next day.
If there is a problem they will hopefully call you instead of rejecting your application.
My first form 1 submission, the examiner called me to tell me Id forgotten a copy of my ltc. I just had email her a pdf of my ltc and I was good to go.

My recently approved form 1 submitted in February but approved last week was with a ltc copy which had expired in august of 2016. Didn't have any issues being approved. It probably helps that I send my examiner a xmas card every year.

My recently approved form 1 submitted in February but approved last week was with a ltc copy which had expired in august of 2016. Didn't have any issues being approved. It probably helps that I send my examiner a xmas card every year.

Perhaps we should spring for some bourbon & cigars. They are in West Virginia, right? lol

Back
Top Bottom