ATF E-Forms Submission wait time

Great news, if you can please post wether it was a rifle or pistol caliber you had approved any any other details you feel like sharing. Just curious to see if any so-called AWB items being approved.

Mine is a SLR107CR (AK47). 7.62x39 caliber

Barrel is going to be 12.5" - AK103 clone

Mine is a SLR107CR (AK47). 7.62x39 caliber

Barrel is going to be 12.5" - AK103 clone

Was it approved already? I'm wondering if blowback will be approved but no gas system types because of this stupid copycat thing and if the gas system falls into it. If your was approved then that would cover it.

sure was. at 2pm today.

doesn't matter blowback or piston driven. The gun was legally obtained PRIOR to 7/20

Can I ask when you sent it in? I have 2 form 4's in since last February.
I called last week and I was told they have not been assigned yet.

Would be helpful if you guys with approved form 1's could specify when you submitted them. "Got mine today". provides zero value.

The ATF must have gotten some type of guidance from the AG's office, as they stated that's what they were waiting for. Now we as Mass residents need guidance. Can people who had approved forms now efa10 them? If you bought it prior to 7:20, which you should be able to prove by the submission date of your Form 1, but say it was only a receiver so it was never in the fa10 system. Can someone like that now efa10 a stripped receiver that was approved as an sbr? Who the **** knows, round and round we go.

The ATF must have gotten some type of guidance from the AG's office, as they stated that's what they were waiting for. Now we as Mass residents need guidance. Can people who had approved forms now efa10 them? If you bought it prior to 7:20, which you should be able to prove by the submission date of your Form 1, but say it was only a receiver so it was never in the fa10 system. Can someone like that now efa10 a stripped receiver that was approved as an sbr? Who the **** knows, round and round we go.

According to the MA firearms record bureau, if it has a barrel less than 16" it is not a rifle. I was told by 3 people at the bureau to register my 9mm SBR as a handgun. I know its dumb but thats what they said. The benefit of this is the bitch in office has no clue whats happening.

Been busy all day and never got a chance to check my email or this forum. Just checked my email and was amazed to see both my forms approved. Looks like tomorrow will be another busy day, might even have to call in sick [smile]

Been busy all day and never got a chance to check my email or this forum. Just checked my email and was amazed to see both my forms approved. Looks like tomorrow will be another busy day, might even have to call in sick [smile]

Details man, DETAILS!

Looks like just Feb and March applications are being approved so far. I know of an early April stamp that hasn't been issued yet.

Looks like just Feb and March applications are being approved so far. I know of an early April stamp that hasn't been issued yet.

Awesome, please keep us in the loop. Think I have May-June-July stamps.

Oh and good news, my work doesn't block the ATF... [smile]

Last edited:
Glad you guys are getting your stamps back! Really interested to see if the post 7/20 stamps get approved, I'd love to file and Ave one of my rifles

Back
Top Bottom