ATF E-Forms Submission wait time

Seems like it was a Tuesday thing. Remains to be seen if this is the new norm or a one-off.

Once we get additional confirmations we will have a better idea.

Seems like it was a Tuesday thing. Remains to be seen if this is the new norm or a one-off.

Once we get additional confirmations we will have a better idea.

Just like in the past, it seems us MA folks (or at least New England - I dont know where all of you live) whom all submitted forms over a span of a several weeks, all being approved on the same day or two.

According to some guys in an Evo group I'm part of, they are only on early June right now

"Efile form 1 trust. 06/07/16-01/13/17."

So hopefully they get all caught up in a month or so. I'd like to have it all ready by the next shoot.

**** yeah!!! APRIL stamps in progress, phenomenal news guys and CONGRATS!!! Go get those engraved and shoot the shit out of them this weekend!!!

Stamp approved this morning!!!! Submission was April 7, 2016. Time to box up the MP5 and send it out for some weight loss.

I submitted 3, form 1s 6/29/16. I prob have another few months. I also probably already mentioned my 3 form 1s in this thread. [mg]

WooHoo
2 Efiled Form1s filed on 4/14 approved today.
AR SBRs 5.56mm
I cant think of a better inauguration day present.
Elections sure do have consequences
this time good ones.

Holy shit. My submit date was 5/4 so mine might be close.

So as someone said above...firearms record bureau said to fa10 an sbr under 16" as a pistol. So does that mean I can technically and legally FA10 the applied for "unfinished" 94 preban lower?

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom