• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Auburn Sportsmans Club

Meeting in 40 minutes. Come early if you want to join, so you can get a sponsor.

Participate if you have concerns with club operations. Join a committee if you want to help. Join the board (later in the year, but start now) if you want to participate in decision making and guide the club's direction.

Pow-Wow today, though the website doesn't mention it.

Gotta get that website updated, but I've already tried that battle.

Anyhow, beautiful day to go to the club.

Meeting tonight in 20 minutes. I've got a plaid shirt and jeans with a brownish-maroon heavy shirt over it. Say hi.

Wifey is doing Women on Target there this weekend with a friend. If you're involved, please show them a good time :)

My wife and her book club friend are doing it. I'll make sure to show her a good time, er, I mean help her get proper instruction.

Name?

My wife and her book club friend are doing it. I'll make sure to show her a good time, er, I mean help her get proper instruction.

Name?

The'll be 3 of them... 2 are blonde.. LOL.. one is Carrie (my wife).. Other is Brittany... I don't know the 3rd. They're all super excited.

BTW.. you're PM box is full
The following errors occurred with your submission

• Coyote33 has exceeded their stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until they clear some space.

So the wife and 2 friends attended the Women on Target event today at Auburn. In addition to all the cool pics and texts she sent me about having such a great time, she absolutely raved about all the instructors, and how much fun she had. Even the food was good. She thought the clay shooting was a ton of fun.

Again, she couldn't say enough about the guys from ASC, oh, and the woman teaching the "MA law" part of the class. And that pistol instructor she had.. she thought he was cool too. ;)

I have a feeling she'll be at the PD tomorrow applying for her LTC. She's already planning on which of her friends she would ask to go with her to take it again.

So the wife and 2 friends attended the Women on Target event today at Auburn. In addition to all the cool pics and texts she sent me about having such a great time, she absolutely raved about all the instructors, and how much fun she had. Even the food was good. She thought the clay shooting was a ton of fun.

Again, she couldn't say enough about the guys from ASC, oh, and the woman teaching the "MA law" part of the class. And that pistol instructor she had.. she thought he was cool too. ;)

I have a feeling she'll be at the PD tomorrow applying for her LTC. She's already planning on which of her friends she would ask to go with her to take it again.

Photos on ASC's web site.

Women on Target 8_23_2015

September 2015

Sunday Trap Shoots 11:00am
Always open to the public.
Come on down and have a blast.

Mass. Trappers Fall Outing & Black Power Woods Walk Sept. 13th
Final Pin Shoot Practice - Sept. 15th
Final Pin Shoot Match - Sept. 19th
Fall Outdoorsman Yard Sale - Sept. 20th
“First Shot” Firearms Safety and Shooting Clinic - Sept. 26th

ASC Membership Renewal Deadline - Oct. 1st

Meeting tonight at 7:00.
Potentially BIG vote on rifle range improvements, to include new covered bench area, possibly higher than old one.

It wasn't voted yet.

Next meeting Monday night at 7:00.

Please come and get involved. After attending meetings a while, then run for and get on the board of directors.

Coyote,

We spoke a while ago about membership at ASC. I let mine lapse last year for a number of reasons but want to join again to start training for 3-gun. Can I just renew, or do I need to be sponsored again? Is the meeting tomorrow (15th) or the Monday after?

Pretty sure it is tomorrow. I think you need to re-up completely, but not sure if you need the orientation. Call the club and ask for sure. Wanna shoot today? I might be up for it soon.

Sorry man- V-Day was a busy day for me. Would definitely like to take you up on that offer soon though. Didn't get a chance to make it to the meeting last night but I'll hang in there for next month's.

I don't think anything really happened. I was at the range there yesterday afternoon and was told it had to do with a plumbing issue (drain side) which will need to be resolved.

Last edited:
Might need some help for the April 17 Women On Target. If you are a member of ASC, or have helped there before, there is an organizational meeting at the club tomorrow night at 6:00.

Thinking about stopping by on Sunday (trap shoot at 11am, right?). I've never actually seen trap done before, so I'm interested to check it out. Plus, I've yet to visit ASC, even though it's close to me.

Thinking about stopping by on Sunday (trap shoot at 11am, right?). I've never actually seen trap done before, so I'm interested to check it out. Plus, I've yet to visit ASC, even though it's close to me.

Yes, 11am on Sundays. There is some good guys down there (and women). Go watch a few rounds. If you don't have a gun, talk to some people down there, they will be more than willing to lend one.

Back
Top Bottom