Admin

Staff Member
Administrator
NES Member
It's time I establish an avatar guideline. [thinking]

If the full size image is not something you would leave up on your desktop at work it shouldn't be an avatar. If you work at a machine shop or an all male shop don't press your luck.

First it's our freedom of speech and then what?...

I kid; I applaud this as things had gotten to the point where I had to turn off avatars so I can browse at work. Someday though, the admins will catch on and Websense will hit me with a CAT=WEAPN. [frown]

Although I work in a office enviorment and my avatar does not cross the line here, i changed it out of respect for everyone else. it was definately fun while it lasted..im sure ill find somethin else soon...lol

Here's a scaled down version of my work computer's desktop pic:

cannons.jpg

My boss is a gun-grabbing liberal too.

What Derek Wants...

Derek gets!
sure we all have the right to post whatever avatar we want... but Derek also has the right to ban us whenever he wants [wink]

Oh yeah, and that whole trying to be classy respecful gun-owner thing, representing the community the finest online shooting shooting forum ever to grace the interwebs. Silly reputations and what not [laugh]
Not to mention that Hitman just KICKS ASS!

Oooh think we could get these onto a grip set for some Ballers? er I mean 1911's....? Im thinking maybe sculpey mold to a plaster mold to an inverse plaster mold (or some other clay that can stand high heat) to tin blanks... anyone who does their own bullet casting... could make a nice set of these... put them under nice set of thin carbon fiber grips..... Shit I am making myself all hot and bothered... sorry...

Last edited:
Not surprised that we need rules on this...

Glocktalk has also just instituted rules against inappropriate avatars. First it was loaded guns pointed at the camera with trigger fingers on and now it's naked chicks...

I don't know why all of the sudden there have been so many naked chicks everywhere. Don't get me wrong, I love it!!! [smile]

BTW- like my profile says... I will buy a beer (somehow) for the first person to PM me if they know who my avatar is a picture of.

This is not a threadjack- so keep it in PMs.

Reptile

Just went green, trying to get mine to work.

Yup. it works.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom