• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Barnstable public range opinions...

Any updates on the range? Its officially been over a year since I have shot a gun due to the range closing [frown]

wHAAAAaaaghhh????!! Get yourself a hunting license and at least take a walk out into the middle of the woods and plink stuff with a .22 rifle. Damn, a year without shooting even one round would be like a year without busting a nut for me. [laugh]

wHAAAAaaaghhh????!! Get yourself a hunting license and at least take a walk out into the middle of the woods and plink stuff with a .22 rifle. Damn, a year without shooting even one round would be like a year without busting a nut for me. [laugh]

I was getting to that point myself and finally said screw it.. Went to MFS a couple of times to relieve the pressure build up....

What makes it worse is I bought my first AR from a member here in September(have yet to shoot it) and my bent bolt and PU scope for my mosin should be coming in soon! Your idea is sounding pretty good right about now, .22 is better than nothing.

What makes it worse is I bought my first AR from a member here in September(have yet to shoot it) and my bent bolt and PU scope for my mosin should be coming in soon! Your idea is sounding pretty good right about now, .22 is better than nothing.

Bass River has steel shoots every Wednesday night starting at 5pm (usually earlier) for either $5 or $10. Laid back and not totally strict to rules, but still fun and gets in some trigger time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That sounds pretty awesome. I would love to check it out! How does that work for a nonmember? Can you just show up with $5 and shoot? I actually used to shoot at Bass River in the junior rifle league or whatever its called when I was younger. Had a great time. I wish I could just sign up there but their initiation fee is a little steep for me while im still in school.

Yep, just show up with your gun, mags, ammo, eye and ear pro and you're good to go. You can shoot most handguns and also .22 rifles. Not sure about carbines, will ask this week.

Gottagetshooting won't be there this Wednesday, but I am going to try to be there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom