Bass Pro Ammo Availability

Amazing... Reports of Loads of 22LR including m22 1000 round boxes (IMHO bottom f the barrel) CCI 300's and Blazer 50 rounds at 11:00AM. I was there at 1:05 all that was left was Blazer 50 rounds at $2.49 and Federal HV at $3.49 limit 2 per customer.... and it was al gone except for Blazer at 3:26.... So sad.
they didn't limit me on blazer...?

- - - Updated - - -

Sorry meant to reply with quotes

Amazing... Reports of Loads of 22LR including m22 1000 round boxes (IMHO bottom f the barrel) CCI 300's and Blazer 50 rounds at 11:00AM. I was there at 1:05 all that was left was Blazer 50 rounds at $2.49 and Federal HV at $3.49 limit 2 per customer.... and it was al gone except for Blazer at 3:26.... So sad.
they didn't limit me on blazer...?

- - - Updated - - -

Sorry meant to reply with quotes

The limit at Baas Pro on 22LR is 2 boxes per customer on 100 rounds or less and 1 box if > 100 rounds. That is what is posted and that is what has always been enforced. including at 1:00 when I was there.

Foxboro has bricks of federal auto match 325ct 20$ and bricks of CCI mini mags 300ct 25$
Still plenty of handgun ammo, even 9mm but it's 17$ a box of 50.

Went to Foxboro tonight. No 22LR on the shelf or on any tables, but as I was walking away a guy at the counter called me over and asked me if I wanted some 22. Said yes and he handed me two CCI HP mini mags that was sitting in front of him on the counter. He probably had about 10 total.

Was there today looking for 10mm and 35 Remington...none to be found. They did however have two boxes of 32 Win spl and two boxes of 35 Whelen....go figure, and enough 300 Savage to last someone a lifetime.

6 300 round boxes of .22LR CCI mini-mags left when i went to foxboro today around noon.

Silly me .. Drove from Attleboro Walmart to Walpole Walmart this morning and did not stop at Bass Pro becasue I called twice from the car and the firearms desk did not pick up. I figured if they were that busy at 11:30 than any 22lr they had would be gone.

Foxboro had some WWB 9mm 100 round value packs for $27.99 and two boxes of the CCI "swamp people" 22lr for $45 about an hour ago.

also, I grabbed a 1911 magazine while I was there and the cashier asked to see my "FID card" to buy the magazine. I asked why they needed to see it for magazines now? Her answer was that she needs to see the FID for "anything that comes out the end of a gun." The look on my face must have said it all because she quickly changed her answer to "anything that goes with a gun." I didn't have the time to argue with her and simply told her that she should discuss that with a manager and get herself some clarification on that.

also, I grabbed a 1911 magazine while I was there and the cashier asked to see my "FID card" to buy the magazine. I asked why they needed to see it for magazines now? Her answer was that she needs to see the FID for "anything that comes out the end of a gun." The look on my face must have said it all because she quickly changed her answer to "anything that goes with a gun." I didn't have the time to argue with her and simply told her that she should discuss that with a manager and get herself some clarification on that.

I personally never bought anything gun related w/o ammo or a firearm from them before, but that sounds absurdly dumb. Like asking for a driver's license if someone wants to buy oil filters in an auto parts store.

Reminds of the time I was carded for snap caps there, "anything that goes bang" I was told

I personally wouldn't have a problem with being asked for a license in order to buy mags and some other things. When I sell a mag to someone I don't know I ask for a license. It only takes a few seconds and then I know I'm not helping a thug arm himself. They can get their hands on illegal guns so I don't blame stores for wanting to see proof they are licensed to own a gun. If they go blow someone away the first question that everyone will ask is how was he able to get the hardware.

I went to bass pro shops this weekend in Foxborough for the first time. Great place to bring the kids, but I didn't expect to see signs to check in your firearms posted all over the front entrance.

I got a couple of 100 round packs of mini-mags yesterday at $7 something each. They sprinkle it out little by little to prevent hoarding.

11:00AM today. No 22LR but ver well stocked with all centerfire calibers. Cart was being unloaded and had 30-40 boxes of Rem UMC 9mm, .40, and .45 acp. Also 6 1LB canisters of Bullseye powder.

Has anyone notice barnes vor-tx 223 there lately? I was going to try to pick some up before heading up to the cabin in Me to hunt this week . I usually grab it at cabelas on my up but unfortunately they are out of stock

Foxboro has 22lr! It is 50 round boxes of cci standard and federal. Maybe about 20 boxes of each on the shelf and a limit of 2 boxes.
Yeah if anyone is really hurting four seasons has shit tons of fiochi bricks and federal auto match 325 round packs......no limit . Federal 325 rounders are 30 bucks

Foxboro bass pro had the CCI AR Tactical 22 packs for $20.99 about 10am this morning when I was there. Also had the Win super X sleeves- didn't catch the price though.

Back
Top Bottom