Bass Pro Ammo Availability

I got a 300 pack of mini-mags at 10:30 this morning and there were some left as well as CCI AR Competition round nose 300 packs and the Win Super X 100 packs which I like but it's all gone now. I think they keep it out back and bring it out little by little.

Anyone notice if they got the front stuffer componenets out yet in full force? Looking for blackhorn 209 powder, barnes projos, and a good muzzle loader sling with the case on it to put extra loads.

No .22LR spotted today. Even the .17 hmr in stock is starting to dwindle

last week when i was at bass pro, there was a dude opening boxes of 17hmr and 22wmr to see if it would fit in a 22LR firearm. i was like "uh dude that's not 22LR". so just in case anyone was wondering, the kids that try to smash the square peg into the round hole DID survive childhood and they walk amongst us. wear a helmet.

This morning Bass Pro had a LOT of the 100 rnd value packs of 9mm @ 23.99/box. Was on a table in the "speed aisle." Guy at the counter said they would only have some as long as it wasn't posted on NES!!!
No 22lr.
Lots of .40 UMC
Some .38 spcl in 50 and 100 rnd packs
Tula 7.62 X 39 for about +.50 more than WMT

In the parking lot right now. No 22lr left. They were having a sale on 40 and 45, $29 and $36 respectively. Also had the elusive 460 S&w rounds, well not anymore.

Foxboro 8lbs of bullseye powder $25$ per lb.
plenty of handgun ammo except 9mm.
They had some mini mags 100rd and 22 mag bulk boxes.

Damnit I was just there and forgot to look at the powder section, probably because usually there's nothing there. I did score some mini-mags though.

Left foxboro at 1300......bricks of american eagle 22lr......23 bucks one per customer. CCI minimags 100 round box 9 bucks. They had a few left. Pistol and rifle ammo seems well stocked! Sept for 9mm for some reason.

Foxboro 8lbs of bullseye powder $25$ per lb.
plenty of handgun ammo except 9mm.
They had some mini mags 100rd and 22 mag bulk boxes.

Damn, haven't seen Bullseye in a while. If only I lived near Foxboro. I paid about $20 per pound the last few I bought a couple years ago but I'd pay $25 to get more for sure.

Foxboro. 9:15 AM. Was here when doors opened. 4 mini-mags left. Got 2. 8 lbs Bullseye at 9:00. All gone by 9:15. No more 22lr. Not much 9mm target. Mega pages 45ACP (250 rounds $112). Lots of .40 and .45 promo boxes (100 rounds $29).

Foxboro. 9:15 AM. Was here when doors opened. 4 mini-mags left. Got 2. 8 lbs Bullseye at 9:00. All gone by 9:15. No more 22lr. Not much 9mm target. Mega pages 45ACP (250 rounds $112). Lots of .40 and .45 promo boxes (100 rounds $29).

Damn they had 8lb containers of Bullseye?! They didn't have the 1lb containers? Fellow NESer sgeary went back this afternoon to grab me some Bullseye if there was any left....now I know where they went [laugh]. Nice.

Damn they had 8lb containers of Bullseye?! They didn't have the 1lb containers? Fellow NESer sgeary went back this afternoon to grab me some Bullseye if there was any left....now I know where they went [laugh]. Nice.

Sorry for any confusion. I was in the parking lot typing on my phone. They did not have 8lb containers of Bullseye. I have never seen 8 lb containers at Bass Pro. THey had 8 one lb containers (the same 8 that were reported as being there at 5 PM the night before). I scored 2 of them.

I was there around 1pm today. No pistol powder, minimal rifle powder. No more 22lr but plenty of .45acp. Lot's of various hunting center fire ammo.

Amazing... Reports of Loads of 22LR including m22 1000 round boxes (IMHO bottom f the barrel) CCI 300's and Blazer 50 rounds at 11:00AM. I was there at 1:05 all that was left was Blazer 50 rounds at $2.49 and Federal HV at $3.49 limit 2 per customer.... and it was al gone except for Blazer at 3:26.... So sad.

- - - Updated - - -

Only the blazer 50 count boxes left for 22lr but they have 22 war 200 count boxes.

DO you mean 22 WMR? any idea of price?

Only the blazer 50 count boxes left for 22lr but they have 22 war 200 count boxes.
Just got back. As you noted, no .22 LR bricks left. Just 50-round Blazers.

Sale is still on for WWB 100 packs but 9mm ($23) was running awfully low (probably out by now). Still plenty of .40 S&W ($29) and .45 ACP. ($36) left. Limit 2 boxes of each. Was told that the sale price is good through Sunday.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom