Bass Pro Ammo Availability

As I have mentioned, I visit BP in Foxboro often. If we can build a list via this thread I would be willing to buy the stuff when I see it and once a month we can meet up and you guys can get your ammo. I live near Brockton on the rt 24 side and would travel up to 10 miles to meet up. Maybe even in the BP parking lot. If you guys want to throw me a box of ammo for the leg work I wouldn't mind [wink] . I don't know if this would work or not but figured I'd throw if out there for discussion.

As I have mentioned, I visit BP in Foxboro often. If we can build a list via this thread I would be willing to buy the stuff when I see it and once a month we can meet up and you guys can get your ammo. I live near Brockton on the rt 24 side and would travel up to 10 miles to meet up. Maybe even in the BP parking lot. If you guys want to throw me a box of ammo for the leg work I wouldn't mind [wink] . I don't know if this would work or not but figured I'd throw if out there for discussion.

I'm always partial to someone willing to pick up a couple boxes of .22lr for me :p . I try to make it out there every once in awhile and pay attention to the "expected dates of shipment" for the ammo, I've lucked out twice, but never hurts to increase the odds of having another person checking as well! I live in Quincy, so Brockton is not far at all for me...plus I'm finishing Grad school at Bridgewater...so I'm on 24 fairly often.

OK. I think what I'll do is whenever possible I will buy extra and offer it up to people in this thread that are nearby. Sometimes they will only give me one box if it's 22lr.

Foxboro store 2pm today...
Seemed like good supply of most calibers, endless supply of shotgun... Except..
No .22lr of any kind
Some 9mm defense, no 9mm range ammo

Foxboro store around 10am today
HAD 22lr -- Winchester 333 packs for $18/box. On top of glass gun display cases. Limit 1/person. Had around 30 boxes.
Had couple boxes of Tula 9mm for $10+
Had lots of 45. Couple bulk packs UMC .40 + .223 ($137+)
Had Tula .223 and 7.68 X 39

Hook sett.......as of 1pm no 22lr.....had blazer 9mm..... 2 boxes of Remy 125 grn 357 mag......1 box of Remy 180 grn 357 mag.....plenty of carry ammo Normandy and federal in 45....44 mag.....9mm.....38 spec and 380......even had a box of 480 ruger...damn those look nasty. Plenty of rifle hunting amo and scattergun amo as usual

Hook sett.......as of 1pm no 22lr.....had blazer 9mm..... 2 boxes of Remy 125 grn 357 mag......1 box of Remy 180 grn 357 mag.....plenty of carry ammo Normandy and federal in 45....44 mag.....9mm.....38 spec and 380......even had a box of 480 ruger...damn those look nasty. Plenty of rifle hunting amo and scattergun amo as usual

dont forget the $11 boxes of .223

Powder:

imr 4831 4064 7828 8208xbr
win 296
Hodgdon benchmark leverevolution h110 h1000 h380
alliant 17 22 arcomp 15 19

Stinger 22lr 6.99. Called Ruger. Not recommended for sr22. Will shorten barrel life.

Last edited:
Foxboro 10am

Thunderbolt .22lr 50rnds/box $2.49/box limit 2
Had about 120 boxes.

No 9mm, no .38. Had various packs/types in .45 and .40

hooksett had lots of value packs of 9mm/40/45. wwb and remington.

$28 for 9 and $44 for 45

Foxboro has a good amount of thunderbolt 50rd .22lr and some of that rem Eley match stuff, also some wmr .22 ...also had .38 spl target and pd...didn't really pay attention to anything else

Lots of defense rounds in 9, 45, 357, 38 and some others. They had 1000 round bricks of 22 but I got one and somebody else got the last one. First time I saw those. Other than that just standard rounds target 45 and 40

Also (100) round value packs of WWB .38 special which I had never seen there.
Now that I've started reloading, ammo is starting to appear. Hopefully reloading supplies will follow suite. Primers can be had but powder and projectiles is still thin.

Also (100) round value packs of WWB .38 special which I had never seen there.
Now that I've started reloading, ammo is starting to appear. Hopefully reloading supplies will follow suite. Primers can be had but powder and projectiles is still thin.

From what I've heard from distributors, powder won't be available until about January.

From what I've heard from distributors, powder won't be available until about January.

I found someplace with two shelves full of that new Hodgdon CFE Pistol. The fact that there was so much of it worried me. Either it's because it just came out, or it's because it sucks and nobody wants it. I personally think people are waiting to hear stories before buying. I bought one bottle but haven't tried the ammo yet. Getting off subject now but comments are starting to appear and I haven't seen anything bad yet. There's a thread about it here...

Bass pro in Foxboro, plenty of 38 spl, 40 and 45, no 22lr and didn't see any target 9mm....walked by the reloading stuff, couple things of black powder, but don't know much about that

Hooksett had 22 yesterday. Managed to grab 3 100 round sleeves of mini mag hp's for $8.50 each. They had 100 round sleeves of cci green tag for $18!

Hook sett.........as if 1150 no 22lr. A few boxes of 125 grain Remington 357 mag JSP (I call these the flame throwers) at 29 a box of 50. Plenty of 40....45......9mm......38 special galore even some wadcutter target loads and 130 grain fmj for 21 a box. Still have 3 boxes of 180 grain 357 mag remmy jhp at 39 bucks for 50......not a typo those are 40 bucks for 59 rounds.... ..180 grain! I left some for you guys!

Back
Top Bottom