Bass Pro Ammo Availability

Basspro in foxboro currently has cans of 325 count 22nd for $18. 1 per person.

I bought one of the tuna cans but there's no indication as to whether it's high velocity or standard velocity. Not even the Federal web site said which it is. It does have speed data but I don't know enough about ballistics to know what it means. My SR22 doesn't like standard V.

I bought one of the tuna cans but there's no indication as to whether it's high velocity or standard velocity. Not even the Federal web site said which it is. It does have speed data but I don't know enough about ballistics to know what it means. My SR22 doesn't like standard V.

Did you ever find out what kind it is?

Walked into BP Foxboro the other day, bee lined to the ammo section , and saw the last tuna can being placed into someones carriage. Guy points me towards 50rd box and tells me the limit is 2. Thanks, I'll keep my $8 and buy a Mary Lou's coffee instead.

Walked into BP Foxboro the other day, bee lined to the ammo section , and saw the last tuna can being placed into someones carriage. Guy points me towards 50rd box and tells me the limit is 2. Thanks, I'll keep my $8 and buy a Mary Lou's coffee instead.

50 round box of what? I know they have some "high end" 22 there now and then but I'm there all the time and they have been pretty reasonable with the regular stuff. I think the most I paid for 22 there was the Federal stuff in the orange box. It was $4 something for 50 last summer. I wanted to try it but didn't notice any appreciable difference.

Think it was Federal , may have been around $3 a box or something, so .06 a round. I don't think it was anything "high end". Just a little ticked off that I missed the last can, and that the limit is 100 rds .

Bass Pro in Grapevine, Tx has no 22LR ammo as of yesterday. I went in to get depressed about guns I can't buy in MA. Ammo shelves pretty good except for 9mm and 22LR just like us...

Basspro Hooksett had for 22lr:

500 round federal champion 23 bucks
500 round blazer
325 federal nitrogen packed can
333 Winchester white box

various 100 round packs packs of cci
American eagle 50 round boxes for 2.50
thunderbolt 50 round boxes for like 2.50
Winchester wildcat 50 rounders
golden bullet 50 ruonders

limit was 1 "bulk box" per customer and they consider "bulk" to be 100 round box or more.

wife and I got out the door with one each of the 500 round federal champions at 23 bucks a box.....not bad.

they actually had a fair amount of pistol and rifle ammo.......Remington 130 grain fmj 38 special for $21 a box.........remingtn 125 grain jsp 357 mag for 29

limit on pistol and rifle was two boxes.

Plenty of shotgun ammo with easier limits

Don't know what will be there tomorrow.........the ammo was going fast

Bass Pro Foxborough:

20+ boxes CCI Green Tags 100rds @ $18 (two limit)
10 boxes CCI Mini Mags 100rds @ $8 (two limit)
20+ boxes American Eagle 9mm 50 rds @16.xx
" " 45 auto, 38spl 44mag, .40sw didn't remember prices
A few wwb 100rd packs of .40sw and 45 not sure prices
Had a bunch of Tula 7.62x39
5 boxes of 120rd American Eagle 5.56 but there wasn't any pricetag

Bass Pro Foxborough:

20+ boxes CCI Green Tags 100rds @ $18 (two limit)
10 boxes CCI Mini Mags 100rds @ $8 (two limit)
20+ boxes American Eagle 9mm 50 rds @16.xx
" " 45 auto, 38spl 44mag, .40sw didn't remember prices
A few wwb 100rd packs of .40sw and 45 not sure prices
Had a bunch of Tula 7.62x39
5 boxes of 120rd American Eagle 5.56 but there wasn't any pricetag

The WWB 45 acp 100 packs are usually $45 and the 40 S&W a little less.

During the summer to fall I spent a lot of time going back and forth on my motorcycle. The pattern I've seen is that they seem to rotate the calibers available on the shelves. The past week seemed especially good for availability of more calibers than usual. Hopefully things are loosening up a bit.

Here at bass pro in foxboro now. They still have plenty of American Eagle 9mm. They also have 20-30 boxes of blazer 22lr 50qty @2.99. They also have a lot of the cci match 100 packs. Sorry if this post is sloppy. Im on my phone.

Going to BP on Sunday, anyone know how the 44 Special has been looking lately?

Thanks
Tim

Of all the many times I've been there in the past few months I've seen lots of WWB 44 rem mag but have never seen 44 SPL, but I haven't been looking for it so you never know. Calling and asking doesn't always get an accurate answer either. I've called and they say they have no xyz and then go over and xyz is sitting there on the shelf.

Looked for powder there yesterday....NOTHING on the shelves

They only get small quantities at a time and it goes fast. In the past couple of months I've managed to score 1 IMR 4756, 1 IMR 700-X, 1 Win 296 and 2 Alliant AR-Comp. I think the most expensive of them was the AR-Comp at $28.99. Not cheap but not ridiculous either.

Bass pro is stacked with wwb 100 rd boxes of .40 and .45, priced $38 and $45. There is also plenty of self defense ammo as usual, but a larger variety. No .22.

Last night Foxboro had Winchester 9mm for around $14? I was able to grab American eagle last visit. It seems like 9 has been available each time I have gone. Last visit, I was able to pickup some blazer 22 as well.

I received an email for the "Catch of the Week" from BassPro that 9mm ammo was on sale online. I know that they restrict online sales from shipping to MA but they have the option to ship to the store which I choose. I got an email this morning that they canceled the order do to the shipping address (BassPro in Foxboro). Can they really not ship ammo to themselves?

Edit: I know they say they don't ship to MA and this is just whining, but I figured they wuld ship to their own store and then could check my IDs.

Last edited:
I received an email for the "Catch of the Week" from BassPro that 9mm ammo was on sale online. I know that they restrict online sales from shipping to MA but they have the option to ship to the store which I choose. I got an email this morning that they canceled the order due to the shipping address (BassPro in Foxboro). Can they really not ship ammo to themselves?

Edit: I know they say they don't ship to MA and this is just whining, but I figured they would ship to their own store and then could check my IDs.
Nope. Been there, done that. Got same result. They won't even ship to themselves. Is that FR crazy or what? [thinking]

Back
Top Bottom