Bass Pro Ammo Availability

Hook sett.........as if 1150 no 22lr. A few boxes of 125 grain Remington 357 mag JSP (I call these the flame throwers) at 29 a box of 50. Plenty of 40....45......9mm......38 special galore even some wadcutter target loads and 130 grain fmj for 21 a box. Still have 3 boxes of 180 grain 357 mag remmy jhp at 39 bucks for 50......not a typo those are 40 bucks for 59 rounds.... ..180 grain! I left some for you guys!

I almost stopped by yesterday morning but I didn't. I figured all the 22 would be gone as it was almost gone on friday. I laughed looking at those 180 gr rounds. Also laughed at people buying the CCI 22 green tag 100 round sleeves for $17.99

Last edited:
I almost stopped by yesterday morning but I didn't. I figured all the 22 would be gone as it was almost gone on friday. I laughed looking at those 180 gr rounds. Also laughed at people buying the CCI 22 green tag 100 round sleeves for $17.99
Tell you what those remmy htp 180 grain 357 mag are nice loads for the money.

I suppose, considering I spent more money on Buffalo Bore 180 gr loads.

The Remmy HTP 180 grain have nowhere near the same velocity as the buffalo bore 180 grain hard cast lead loads.......but they still pack a whollop and at less than a dollar a round are a bargain for a SJHP round. I have been using hornady 158 grain XTP in my EDC revolver but they hit a tad low and left. The 180 grain remmy htp hit dead on out of my sp101......been considering a switch to those for EDC!!!!

American eagle HV 22 40 round box $2.39 2 box limit @ Hooksett.

Will be sold out within the next 30 min I would bet. Only about 8 boxes left.

Last edited:
most stocked i have seen Foxboro in months early tonight. Nearly every major handgun caliber had some ammo (some only in jhp). Picked up for .38, no 22 unless you want shotshells or pricey match grade. No fmj 9mm that i saw either. Lots of 45, 40, 357, 44, 38, 380.

Only for those who have posted BP Foxboro ammo status in this thread:

PLEASE READ ALL OF BELOW BEFORE REPLYING...

I have two boxes of Winchester 333 .22LR that I will sell at my cost to the first of you who replies that they want them both.
1) You must have posted a status in this thread. I will check and editing your post is cheating! [devil]
2) You must use it for yourself NOT RESELL IT! Obviously I'll never know if you sell it but please be honest.
3) You pick up in Easton or close by asap. If I happen to go to BP Foxboro in the next couple of days I can also meet you there.
4) You must show me your valid MA LTC (no FID).
5) if 1-4 fails I'll go to the next poster.

I don't have the receipt but I think I paid something like $18.99 plus tax which is just over $20 each so I'll make it an even $40 for both.

Mods, I'd like to keep this one in here and not in the classifieds if possible. I want it to go to people who have taken the time to provide updates.

Go! [cheers]

Last edited:
About 15 50 rd boxes of CCI SV 22. $3.99 2 box limit.

Unique powder for $25 per pound!

Was there with my son a couple hours ago. Only 22LR was some Winchester 50 Rd boxes for $10 each. Picked up some tacticool rifle case for my new AR.

Just stopped in Hooksett now. 1 50 rd box of CCI SV 22 $3.99 and about 12 boxes of American eagle HV $2.39 and about 12 boxes of federal HV $2.39.

Last edited:
Was at Foxboro yesterday (6/17), no .22. When is usually a good day to stop in? Do they get regular shipments?

If they know they don't tell. 22 just shows up and usually it's gone that day. I put BP on my regular motorcycle route and it's still hit or miss.

Just left BP Foxboro , looks like they had plenty of most calibers, except only 15-20 boxes of defensive 9mm, and of course no 22

Sent from my LG-LS980 using Tapatalk

Was just in Foxboro a couple hours ago... they limited me and my wife to 10 boxes each of 7.62x39 which must be some sort of store policy. Thats ok I just wanted to get a small quantity so I can try out my new rifle tomorrow when I get it or early next week. I'll be heading north to buy some cases next Saturday!

22lr at BPS in Hooksett.......a few different flavors but only in the 50 round boxes. two box per customer limit......$2.39 for a box or american eagle copper plated high velocity! They had cci stingers, federal as well.

SHooters and Riley's in Hooksett both had 50 round boxes as well!

I think we are seeing the end of the tunnel on the 22lr shortage.

Back
Top Bottom