• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Beto O’Rourke Launches TX Gubernatorial (Governor) Run with Renewed Pledge to Take Away AR-15s

Democrats have focused on turning Texas Blue.....crazy right,,,,,,,except it ain't. It's appropriate that the Alamo is in Texas because if Texas falls that's the end of any Republican getting elected President ever again.

It isn’t crazy. But it ain’t gonna happen in this climate. This article is a pretty good account of the race between Robert Francis and Cruz and exactly how close O’Rourke came to beating Cruz.

‘Beto’ has some major headwinds. Things are different now. The climate has completely changed with the stolen election and a year of muffin head’s failures.

In addition to that, everyone now knows who he really is now after his failed Senate campaign and his joke of a run for POTUS in 2020. There is no fooling Hispanics into thinking that he is one of them or that he would be anything near a moderate in TX.

Hollywood Elites and Soros could throw $100M at this guys campaign but I don’t see how he becomes governor, at least this time around.

Looks like he is off to a fast start with the fundraising:

Last edited:
and you don’t think Maura is going to try to do the same thing
she just isn’t saying it as overtly as Beto
she will almost certainly try, IMO

and you don’t think Maura is going to try to do the same thing
she just isn’t saying it as overtly as Beto
she will almost certainly try, IMO
I lived in MA all my life, born and raised in Lawrence. I watched the anti-gun crowd pass Bartley Fox and then went for a complete handgun ban for civilians a couple of years later. We had plenty of anti-gun police chiefs and licensing officers, many definitions and opinions on the meaning of "reason for issuing license" on the back of the old style LTC, "employment only" stamped on the front of old style LTCs etc. Back then, a BB or pellet rifle was treated the same as a .30-06 and a BB or pellet pistol was treated the same as a ..45. People actually got arrested and charged for possession of air and CO2 powered guns without an FID or LTC. Maura is certainly an anti but not much more than her many predecessors.

Why do people refer to him as Beto? It’s a made up nickname.
beettomalt1.jpg

BE SURE TO DRINK YOUR BEET-O-MALT

If Bob ever shot an AR he would own a bunch plus 80% jig sets. Any bets as to qhwther he owns guns? I say many. Just not for you

I’m not sure about guns but one night when traveling I had VICE news on at the hotel. They were doing a puff piece on Robert Francis when he was running for el pres.

It clearly showed he had a huge Tundra with aftermarket wheels/tires sitting in his driveway and it shows him driving it during interior shots. Interestingly enough anytime he was shown getting out a car it was a minivan. Guess he didn’t want the world to know he was driving a gas guzzling V8.

Just another minor example of how utterly in the bag the media is.

I guess he’s looking at the recent polls for TX governor lol. What a douche. Hopefully his loss this year will be matched with Stacy abrams losing and both will disappear from politics for good.

I guess he’s looking at the recent polls for TX governor lol. What a douche. Hopefully his loss this year will be matched with Stacy abrams losing and both will disappear from politics for good.
(Call me wet, but)
I'll settle for them winning Donk primaries
and then losing the general election
every year from now until the heat death of the universe.

I'm sure the DNC will keep the New Young Wackos around to replace brandon, bella-gossel, and others.

(Call me wet, but)
I'll settle for them winning Donk primaries
and then losing the general election
every year from now until the heat death of the universe.

It’s never good to have a nut like that one step from office.say a week from the election the GOP candidate has a scandal. That could flip enough votes for the nut dem to win. Abrams only lost by 50,000 votes in 2018. It was a big dem year but still that’s closer than you’d like.

It’s never good to have a nut like that one step from office.say a week from the election the GOP candidate has a scandal. That could flip enough votes for the nut dem to win. Abrams only lost by 50,000 votes in 2018. It was a big dem year but still that’s closer than you’d like.
Compare and contrast with a stealth candidate that sucks just as badly,
and wins.

He must have seen really bad polls and fundraising lol.
What kind of a lame ass thinks he can just 180 and no one will remember his more than hot desire to confiscate guns from people.
The same blind tards that would simply check D on the ballot if Charlie Manson's name was next to it, but who the hell else does he think he's fooling ?

They elected Ann Richards as governor, and have been sending Sheila Jackson Lee to the U.S. House since 1994.
Ann Richards almost couldn't get elected as a Republican today. Her daughter, on the other hand, is an all out whack job. There was also Mark White, I think, but again, that's back when the difference really was a coin flip on the parties.

What kind of a lame ass thinks he can just 180 and no one will remember his more than hot desire to confiscate guns from people.
The same blind tards that would simply check D on the ballot if Charlie Manson's name was next to it, but who the hell else does he think he's fooling ?

Desperation is a funny thing, they can believe anything.

He was the lefty darling in 2018, especially with the tech and Hollywood libs. He raised a TON of money, I believe well over $100 million. That was a dem wave election year and he still lost to a mediocre campaigner in Ted Cruz. Abbott is ahead by double digits in the polls and this is going to be a GOP wave year.

Ann Richards almost couldn't get elected as a Republican today. Her daughter, on the other hand, is an all out whack job. There was also Mark White, I think, but again, that's back when the difference really was a coin flip on the parties.

I don’t think the dems have won a statewide race in TX since the early to mid 1990s.

What a really big deal right now is the shift in Hispanics to the GOP. Polling has Abbott winning Hispanics vs Robert Francis orourke. The shift is real, driven by how radical dems have become and the open borders policy is a big deal in south( Texas.

Dems big vote areas are the cities and all the southern border counties. The GOP is making a huge push into those border districts and some dems see the writing on the wall and are retiring.

The GOP candidates are hot too.

Richards was a Democrat.

She made that obnoxious speech at the dem convention for Clinton in 1992 and took a lot of shots at G HW Bush. 2 years late W wheat her as for governor of Texas lol

Last edited:
I don’t think the dems have won a statewide race in TX since the early to mid 1990s.

What a really big deal right now is the shift in Hispanics to the GOP. Polling has Abbott winning Hispanics vs Robert Francis orourke. The shift is real, driven by how radical dems have become and the open borders policy is a big deal in south( Texas.

Dems big vote areas are the cities and all the southern border counties. The GOP is making a huge push into those border districts and some dems see the writing on the wall and are retiring.

The GOP candidates are hot too.
Problem is, same as my soon to be home state of Tennessee, is damn yankees moving in and screwing up the state. Californians are also a huge problem. Austin is a lost cause, Houston is branching out so far, it might turn red again due to the tax money grab of the suburbs. I just don't get liberals, you couldn't pay me enough money to move to New York, California, or Mass. If I won the powerball and HAD to live in one of those states, I'd buy a house there, but never set foot in it. I'd probably rent out the rooms to low income people just to piss everyone off.

He would probably like to win, but doesn't care if he loses. He will have a whole stack of money that misguided people gave him for the election.

He will still funnel that money for his own use in a "political" way.

He is a grifter just like Jim Jones. If he loses his cash source, he will go away, because like a typical democrat, he isn't spending his own money.

There are a lot of self righteous, condescending, oppressive, and autocratic leftists, and they're all evil, but when it comes to being all that and a fool, Francis is 2nd only to Biden, the Idiot King.

So no 1911's? Aren't they designed for the battlefield too? This distinction between battlefield and non-battlefield is idiotic.
It's funny, because the NFA was originally upheld because it was applied to a SBS which the supreme court (erroneously) thought was NOT used on the battlefield, and therefore was NOT protected by the 2nd amendment. See #3, here: United States v. Miller - Wikipedia

You're making the common mistake of looking in the wrong direction to see what's happening. It's not the damn Yankees, it's your own public schools and libraries. If yo don't believe me, go to your public library and look at the books in the children's section. I did that when my grandson was 3 and they were living in Alabama. Not in a big city, but in a rural county in the most conservative area of the state. We took him to story hour and while there I looked at the books in that section.

I was horrified at the Leftist tripe that was available. That was several years ago, and I expect that it's even worse now.

Librarians are cut from the same cloth and taught the same crap as are teachers. It's just that no one pays attention to them since they don't infect an entire class at a time. They are more insidious as they select what books are available for kids to read.

Problem is, same as my soon to be home state of Tennessee, is damn yankees moving in and screwing up the state. Californians are also a huge problem. Austin is a lost cause, Houston is branching out so far, it might turn red again due to the tax money grab of the suburbs. I just don't get liberals, you couldn't pay me enough money to move to New York, California, or Mass. If I won the powerball and HAD to live in one of those states, I'd buy a house there, but never set foot in it. I'd probably rent out the rooms to low income people just to piss everyone off.

He would probably like to win, but doesn't care if he loses. He will have a whole stack of money that misguided people gave him for the election.

He will still funnel that money for his own use in a "political" way.

He is a grifter just like Jim Jones. If he loses his cash source, he will go away, because like a typical democrat, he isn't spending his own money.

Robert Francis wants to run your life, he’s not in it for money. His wife’s family is very wealthy, I believe in the $400 million neighborhood.

There’s also strict rules on the use of campaign money, it’s not for person use. Jesse Jackson jr and dozens of other politicians used campaign money for personal use and went to federal prison.

Last edited:
I was going to post exactly this, so thanks for saving me all that typing.
Robert Francis wants to run your life, he’s not in it for money. His wife’s family is wavers wealthy, I believe in the $400 million neighborhood.

There’s also strict rules on the use of campaign money, it’s not for person use. Jesse Jackson jr and dozens of other politicians used campaign money for personal use and went to federal prison.

Back
Top Bottom