• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Beto O’Rourke Launches TX Gubernatorial (Governor) Run with Renewed Pledge to Take Away AR-15s

Robert Francis wants to run your life, he’s not in it for money. His wife’s family is wavers wealthy, I believe in the $400 million neighborhood.

There’s also strict rules on the use of campaign money, it’s not for person use. Jesse Jackson jr and dozens of other politicians used campaign money for personal use and went to federal prison.

I agree with what you are saying, but there is a lot of fuzzy math occurring with campaign money that never gets a second look.

Maxine Waters pushing jobs and money to relatives and I Omar paying her husband with taxpayer money are two examples off of the top of my head.

A lot of that money gets washed in other ways...unspent money can sit in an account until the candidate decides to use it.
Mostly gets donated to other campaigns to buy favors or good will, or charity which is rare.

The strict rules on using campaign money for personal gets overlooked except for the most blatant instances. Robert is not spending his money even if he has it.

I agree with what you are saying, but there is a lot of fuzzy math occurring with campaign money that never gets a second look.

Maxine Waters pushing jobs and money to relatives and I Omar paying her husband with taxpayer money are two examples off of the top of my head.

A lot of that money gets washed in other ways...unspent money can sit in an account until the candidate decides to use it.
Mostly gets donated to other campaigns to buy favors or good will, or charity which is rare.

The strict rules on using campaign money for personal gets overlooked except for the most blatant instances. Robert is not spending his money even if he has it.

They definitely give relatives and friends “jobs” on the campaign. And someone like waters or Omar are in such overwhelmingly dem districts, they don’t even need to campaign to win so those “jobs” they give to relatives are definitely bs.

You're making the common mistake of looking in the wrong direction to see what's happening. It's not the damn Yankees, it's your own public schools and libraries. If yo don't believe me, go to your public library and look at the books in the children's section. I did that when my grandson was 3 and they were living in Alabama. Not in a big city, but in a rural county in the most conservative area of the state. We took him to story hour and while there I looked at the books in that section.

I was horrified at the Leftist tripe that was available. That was several years ago, and I expect that it's even worse now.

Librarians are cut from the same cloth and taught the same crap as are teachers. It's just that no one pays attention to them since they don't infect an entire class at a time. They are more insidious as they select what books are available for kids to read.
It was probably a damn Yankee librarian. You guys aren't off the hook.

Back
Top Bottom