Better Luck Next Time

I meant better luck to Mr. Critter. However, it's a moot point, isn't it? [wave] Mr Critter.

The Law Dog is a pretty amusing and interesting blog. He did a couple of articles on evacuation a few weeks back that were very infomative.

Gary

I meant better luck to Mr. Critter. However, it's a moot point, isn't it? [wave] Mr Critter.
Well... that depends on your religious beliefs. If you believe in reincarnation, then Mr Critter does get another chance.

If not, then he's right now explaining to the Almighty that he didn't really want to hurt anyone, that that's why he had a BB gun. [rolleyes] Which doesn't explain why he BB-gun-whipped someone.

And I've been reading The Lawdog Files for months. He's got some fascinating points to make, some truly hysterical stories (pink gorilla suit!!) and some good advice (the bugging out articles you alluded to).

If he's reincarnated, it will be as a lower form of life, like a Democrat. [wink]

LawDawg is a definite daily read for me. Along with Xavierthoughts and Kim du Toit. Oh, and the MassBackwards thing that some guy writes is pretty good too. [wink]

Gary

I was scooting around Lawdog's blog after this post. Did any of you come across the pink KKK gay black jews picture? [laugh] Too funny.

That was funny. I thought I posted a link to that here, but I guess not. That originally came from a post that Xavier made to some gun related forum. I don't know what that post was about, but the picture sure made me laugh.

Gary

Back
Top Bottom