• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Bob Costas still a d-bag.

bet accepted. if you win, ill sell my guns and go back to being a sheep. if i win, you get off the air and move to western russia since you putin so much.

Blah, Blah Blah, FOAD! You are a trivial little man who is little to no use to real American society(you know the people who have REAL JOBS) other than dying hopefully soon and your putrefying corpse feeds the worms.

Last edited:
once your annointed a DBag on NES...you have that title for life...so this news is not surprising...lil DBag

Costas cites athletes as gun owners??
WTF?
every athlete gun incident has been unlawfully possessed gun.
plaxico burriss, gilbert arenas, raymond felton, aaron hernandez....the list goes on forever.
i am certain if we followed the athletes who are lawfuly gun owners we would see no issues whatsoever.

**** him and the horse he rode in on. It's too bad the ebola or whatever the **** he had in his eye didn't take him out.

-Mike

Clearly he is racist.

He says bad things happen to athletes with guns.

By athletes he means blacks.

He does not want black to own guns.

He's a little guy with corked wood for baseball.

Hey Costas, it ain't the gun that makes the douchebag.

I mean, you don't have a gun, right?

You and Marv Albert still hangin' out together working that special mink oil into your mitts?

you keep track of how many good and constructive things are associated with athletes having a gun, and I’ll keep track of all the tragedies and criminality and folly. And let’s see who comes out ahead or behind as the case may be.

He probably has a point there. Pro athletes and guns don't seem to mix well.

He's a male version of Gweneth Paltrow, a self righteous ass. He'll never change, he's too arrogant to ever accept he's wrong on anything. I'm not sure if he has/had kids, but imagine that ass as a father.

Why should I, or anyone for that matter, care what Bob Costas thinks? He is one person amongst millions in this country. I'm not going to let his opinions bother me.

...we’ll do a Google search, we’ll have an independent party monitor it — you keep track of how many good and constructive things are associated with athletes having a gun, and I’ll keep track of all the tragedies and criminality and folly.

Oh, great bet, Bob. Let's take the news, which is geared (probably 10 to 1) to reporting when bad events happen, and use that to track the good worth of an item. That's like saying, "let's monitor and assess how many times anti-lock brakes prevent car crashes". You'll never get the numbers, we don't count non-events. Just how is he supposing that we count the daily deterrence of crime? Douche.

Wow, so, he just called athletes a bunch of thugs more likely to end up as criminals in the papers than defenders of themselves and loved ones.

Nice bigotry!

Law abiding gun owners are actually less likely than the general population to commit a a crime. So, he is claiming that athletes specifically are predisposed to criminal activity?

Let’s say over the next five years — we’ll do a Google search, we’ll have an independent party monitor it — you keep track of how many good and constructive things are associated with athletes having a gun, and I’ll keep track of all the tragedies and criminality and folly. And let’s see who comes out ahead or behind as the case may be. These things are directly connected.”

WTF??? Maybe, just maybe he should blame the gangbangers errrr "affletes" who despite being professional sports players making big money still continue to act like ghetto thugs.

The problem is that this guy has a venue to spew his vitriol...just like his "friend" did. All unnanounced into his eye...pink eye my a$$.

Back
Top Bottom