BostonAsphalt2 NES/Appleseed Challenge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Correct. Nat Guard, Coast Guard - if you've got an active military ID (IE; not retired - you're still liable to get called up to where the bullets are flying), you shoot for free. Only charge MAY be a range fee, and that depends on the club where the shoot is held. Harvard, for example, has no range fee. Leyden honors the Appleseed schedule - if you're a guy over 20 and not an official, reenactor and not in the military, you pay the range fee.

Very cool. Now that I'm back wearing a uniform I really need to look into finding some time to attend one.

F'ing beautiful !! Full of win!
If BA takes the challenge, looks like GOAL is getting $500+\-

I still think the hot wife/ Ferrari thread is in the lead though!
:)

I have no beef with BA at all, but don't see how he can refuse at this point. It's not like showing up and being bad is going to somehow shatter a reputation, either; I show up and am bad every time I shoot.

Most important part of the quote above is the fact that you actually show up. +1 for that. In most cases its not always about the score on the paper, its about getting out there and doing it regardless.

BA suck it up.

At this point it doesn't matter if you can shoot or not, it is for a good cause. I couldn't care less how other people on this forum shoot. What I do care about is seeing an organization like GOAL make some money in a time of need, get it done.

BA suck it up.

At this point it doesn't matter if you can shoot or not, it is for a good cause. I couldn't care less how other people on this forum shoot. What I do care about is seeing an organization like GOAL make some money in a time of need, get it done.

BA... this has turned into a big WIN for you if you agree. If you hide you lose.

BA suck it up.

I'm reminded of the recent discussion about what GOAL should do to fund raise that would be more popular that banquets. Funny how such problems sometimes work themselves out naturally, lol.

I don’t know what’s more entertaining:

The fact that Ross and Denis are so offended that they are trying to call BA out

Or that fact that an Appleseed Instructor loaded a shotgun about 15 feet behind the firing line, walked passed myself and other people with a loaded gun, took a position and started firing when they finally reached the line. (last sat car shoot)

Hey, lets not be hypocrites or anything.

You guys just keep it classy.

I don’t know what’s more entertaining:

The fact that Ross and Denis are so offended that they are trying to call BA out

Or that fact that an Appleseed Instructor loaded a shotgun about 15 feet behind the firing line, walked passed myself and other people with a loaded gun, took a position and started firing when they finally reached the line. (last sat car shoot)

Hey, lets not be hypocrites or anything.

You guys just keep it classy.

Pipe down Nancy, you don't have a dog in this.

If bostonasphalt accepts, shows up and makes rifleman, I'll donate $100 to GOAL. If he does this plus beats Abbie Oakley's score, I'll donate $200 to GOAL. If BA accepts and shows but Abbie beats his score then I'll donate $300 to GOAL!

OK, wow. This has gone from bostonasphalt2 bashing to him really being potentially a hero. I know I'm rooting for him!

speedo.jpg

I just saw this thread after Derek sen it to me. I will type up my response later, i hate typing on my iPhone.

[smile]
This may have started as an attempt to cast you as the villain here, but it's grown to be so much more than that. There's real potential to make yourself the hero of this piece. I urge you to accept unless physically unable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom