BostonAsphalt2 NES/Appleseed Challenge

Status
Not open for further replies.
[smile]
This may have started as an attempt to cast you as the villain here, but it's grown to be so much more than that. There's real potential to make yourself the hero of this piece. I urge you to accept unless physically unable.

+1

We need to set up more potential matches. If we get a few more matches then this could be like the UFC of NES.

With the money going to GOAL it could actually be a great idea.

Last edited:
BA you have a nice oppurtunity here to help GOAL and earn a little respect so NTFU!!

guy can't type Yes or No on an iphone, i just did and i'll do it again, Yes, No.

Thinking well written articulated cop out.........

On this one point I will give him the benefit of thinking that he wants to read the entire thread before responding and as such that would be a PIA on the iPhone. I am content to wait for him to read everything and then respond.

This page has had 3,950 visits _ Seems like his profile got pretty popular in the last 24hrs.

We need to set up more potential matches. If we get a few more matches then this could be like the UFC of NES.

Ex-mil vs. civilians? Army vs. Marines? Cops vs. mall ninjas? [wink] Could be a lot of fun even if it's just for beers and bragging rights. Maybe instead of another car shoot we could do a NES "Top Shot" sort of thing. (I'm not knocking the car shoot BTW - it was a lot of fun.) Either way, I'm in.

Ex-mil vs. civilians? Army vs. Marines? Cops vs. mall ninjas? [wink] Could be a lot of fun even if it's just for beers and bragging rights. Maybe instead of another car shoot we could do a NES "Top Shot" sort of thing. (I'm not knocking the car shoot BTW - it was a lot of fun.) Either way, I'm in.

ex / current army would win. hands down [pot]

[devil2]

-I'll even take Dench on my team.. [laugh]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just saw this thread after Derek sen it to me. I will type up my response later, i hate typing on my iPhone.
the tapatalk app is only $2.99, every time i forget and open NES from the iPhone, it prompts / informs me of tapatalk.

[wink]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Maybe instead of another car shoot we could do a NES "Top Shot" sort of thing. (I'm not knocking the car shoot BTW - it was a lot of fun.) Either way, I'm in.

The upcoming John Kelly Memorial Practical Pistol Match is pretty close, though only for pistols. It's one stage of each pistol discipline that the late NES member jkelly competed in. Half the money raised goes to GOAL, the other half to the American Heart Association. (John died of a heart attack.) Check out the threads in the Pistol Competition forum.

You do know what happened the last time Derek and Dench threw down?

If Derek met me at a catch weight it would of been a different story [rofl]
Maybe a 175-180lbs rematch some time? [rofl]

I dont care if i loose again, I'll keep coming back talking shit!

If Derek met me at a catch weight it would of been a different story [rofl]
Maybe a 175-180lbs rematch some time? [rofl]

I dont care if i loose again, I'll keep coming back talking shit!

I haven't been 180 lbs since I was 16 years old. [thinking]

I haven't been 180 lbs since I was 16 years old. [thinking]

What were you walking around at in the Corps?

Just to give you a idea of how small I was, i was 140lbs in basic in 04'. Now im 171 with a body fat % of under 15%, but thats been going down and weights been going up.

Last edited:
What were you walking around at in the Corps?

Just to give you a idea of how small I was, i was 140lbs in basic in 04'. Now im 171 with a body fat % of under 15%, but thats been going down and weights been going up.

190-195

You do know what happened the last time Derek and Dench threw down?

2686ad63.jpg

[pot] [popcorn]

you guys forgot Derek/Brent's mail order bride thread!

i've met BA a couple of times and has always been nice to me. so money is on graham to make rifleman, i'll throw $100 into the GOAL pile. remember folks, we are doing this for the children.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom