• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

"Boston's Police Commissioner Is Taking the Fight to the NRA"

Of course, keeping in mind that Skeletor is a political appointee who serves at the pleasure of the mayor so long as he continues to push the political agenda of his benefactor. Skeletor serves the best interests of the mayor -- not the best interests of the rank and file cops or the public.

Just wonder what the rank and file cops think of this emaciated little weiner. He looks like he would have a hard time arresting a girl scout. Maybe he just has AIDS.

Every morning when I turn on the news there's another gang related shooting .
How about you do something about that you useless hack ?
You know real police work, you must have at least heard of it or seen it on a TV show.

Of course,,, the NRA is the problem,,,,,the law abiding gun owners,,,,,, people that actually work for a living and are held accountable ,,,, people that have more to lose than the trash that walks the street and could give 2 F’s cuz I’m gettin out In da morning cuz the judge feel I’m a guuud guy
End of story

images

But we are going to let drug dealers go with 2 years probation for having an AK-47 and a pistol in their car.
We are going to fight the NRA and all lawful citizens that own firearms and remove their 2nd Amendment rights.

We are the only ones profeskinal enough to own guns in MA..LOL

Meanwhile our own state police are stealing overtime hours and going to work drunk!

The only person I know (or ever knew) who looked as demented and sickly as our very own mental midget version of Skeletor died last month. [thinking]
So maybe we'll get lucky. [popcorn]

This guy is a cartoon character. Screw him. Let him explain why Boston has so many shootings since he has the final say on who carries and who doesn’t

This dude makes Freddy krueger look like Bradd Pitt. With his speaking ability, stage presence, charisma and looks it makes you ask who did he have dirt on or how many licks at the lollipop did it take to get to that tootsie roll of a job. I recommend he show us his superior policing skills and go undercover in Mattapan with no firearm. How would he like them apples?

Back
Top Bottom