• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

"Boston's Police Commissioner Is Taking the Fight to the NRA"

Fight against the N.R.A., really ? Refresh my memory, what crime did they commit ? Too bad these police chiefs can't unify to do what their paid for, like fight against criminals, whackos and terrorists. Sadly, when you add politics into any situation this is what you get.

They comitted the crime of having and actively persuing an opposing view point.

Boston Police Commission taking the fight to a group fighting to preserve the Constitution and the BOR.....basically a group fighting to keep Americans Free to exercise their constitutional rights and he is fighting against that...

So he's a Nazi?

Whats up with CLEO's flexing their political muscle and now Huston's CLEO is got into it and got slapped down yesterday on social medial. These two are two pees in a pod....

Skeletor, if you take your head out of ass enough to see that reciprocity means already extreme vetted holders.
You phony puppet.

giphy.gif

Fight against the N.R.A., really ? Refresh my memory, what crime did they commit ? Too bad these police chiefs can't unify to do what their paid for, like fight against criminals, whackos and terrorists. Sadly, when you add politics into any situation this is what you get.

This. They all should be fired for wasting taxpayers time and money

Does he think that the gun carrying gangs on the street are members of the NRA?
Actually, he is brainwashed and stupid enough to think they are. I really believe that. He has drunk the leftist Kool-Aid and whatever tiny alien brain he once had is now pure leftist propaganda-filled mush. [thinking]

Seems like MA is the only state in this area that has violence issues. All of Northern New England (VT, ME and NH) have violent crime rates a third of MA. Why is that? I wonder.
The problem is the left uses the wrong stats.

When it comes to gun deaths, NH has a higher rate per 100K residents than MA.

What they dont tell you is that those statistics also include suicide. Out of 132 gun deaths in NH in 2016, something like 123 were suicides. People that want to kill themselves will do it no matter what the law says.

The problem is the left uses the wrong stats.

When it comes to gun deaths, NH has a higher rate per 100K residents than MA.

What they dont tell you is that those statistics also include suicide. Out of 132 gun deaths in NH in 2016, something like 123 were suicides. People that want to kill themselves will do it no matter what the law says.
Right. Agree. But who GAF? I am sure that there are more accidents involving Toyota Priuses in MA than NH, but that is only b/c there are more stupid Priuses in MA! It says nothing about total traffic accidents in MA vs. NH.

If homicides are lower and violent crime is lower, that is good thing! The focus on the tool to commit said crimes is what the problem is and the propaganda game that the left plays. We need to call them out on their BS lies!!

It is up to us to point these things out. That, by the stats, MA is 3X more dangerous than NH!! You are 3X more likely to get attacked, raped, murdered in MA than you are in NH REGARDLESS of the weapon used.

Back
Top Bottom