Bow success!

SAV

Bought my first bow 2 months ago.

28" Parker Frontier set at about 60 lbs, 100 gr. Thunderheads.

Bow Hunter Safety course at Lawrence Rod and Gun Club, Andover.

Proud20Hunter1.jpg

Camry20Hunter1.jpg

Hamilton, MA 10/13/08 at 6:50 AM. Psyched I didn't screw up![wink]

Holy cow! Congrats!

How many heads did you have turning with the feet dangling out the trunk and the blood all over the rear bumper? Just for giggles, you should just leave the blood there [laugh]

NICE BUCK!!!!, that must have pissed off some PETA puffers seeing that deer sticking out of the back hahahahah.you should invest in a small pick up if your going to be serously deer hunting.

That pic of the Camry is great. The reactions you get from the moonbats after a successful hunt are sometimes the best part of it all. I've seen Mom's basically run away while covering their kids eyes - and I am in a pretty hunter-friendly area. I can't imagine what it is like further east.

I've always wanted to strap one to the hood - old school.

Congrats on the buck.

That's awesome! I love the view from the back of your car.
Almost got a doe last night, stalked her for 45min. until she got sick of me and gave me the tail. All I needed was a few more yards and less brush in the way.

Thanks for all the "Congrats"! Yes, I wish I had a truck. The homeowners wouldn't let me gut it there (they had a dog), so it bled out in the trunk!

I got him from a stand (12 feet high, flanked closely by evergreen). I have a lot of respect for anyone who stalks (still hunts) deer. Good luck to all. Trying again this weekend.

Need better/more plastic for the trunk!

great job! The deer must have made a mess in the trunk if it bled out!

Per the hunting regulations:

"11. TRANSPORTATION: The carcass of a deer shall not be transported or under a person's control in a motor vehicle unless the carcass is open to view. The entire carcass need not be displayed as long as a portion of the carcass is readily visible. However, after the deer has been checked at an official check station and an official metal seal affixed, the deer no longer need be open to view."

Thanks for all the "Congrats"! Yes, I wish I had a truck. The homeowners wouldn't let me gut it there (they had a dog), so it bled out in the trunk!

I got him from a stand (12 feet high, flanked closely by evergreen). I have a lot of respect for anyone who stalks (still hunts) deer. Good luck to all. Trying again this weekend.

Need better/more plastic for the trunk!

I did not intend to stalk that doe, but while walking to a place to set up, I noticed it while scanning the sides of the trail. I figured what the heck, it was interesting at first, trying to evade it from seeing me and then distracting it with mourning dove and chipmunk calls. My new climbing tree stand should arive any day now, have a nice tree picked out at the intersection of two trails and downwind....fun,fun,fun!

She never saw it! The deer was hanging at Bruce's, and I had the hose out when she came home.

The night before she told Kenny(just back from Africa and India), "He thinks he's going to get one on the first day, like he did with shotgun (last year)". LOL

4 Season's open house is Sunday 10/19, I'll go to pay my dues and save $50 work time.

Congratulation SAV.
"You broke your Cherry, OH!" (Must be said in Dice Clay's voice) [smile]

Again, nice harvest!

Hahahaha!! That second picture is great!!

I was up at Myles Standish this afternoon with my cousin, dad, and brother walking around hoping to find some birds, no luck; but we did see a good size buck being driven out.

Back
Top Bottom