Calling all experts - can it be that I simply cannot handle Glock (19)? I shoot

I know some people love the P99 but it just seemed like a bastard of a striker gun.
its a gun that couldnt figure out what it wanted to do w its life.

I have one (had two for a while). I have the original trigger version so I cannot speak about the other trigger variants. I will tell you that the length of pull and reset SUCK!

Mine is a double and single action. You can carry it in single action and have the trigger left in the double action length of pull with the weight of single action.

While i do like it, it's not something I shoot much. But it is James Bond's gun post PPK.

However I shoot my G19 WAY more.

If you practice REALLY hard, you'll be able to shoot this fast at 2 yards, and have it look like a 12 GA buckshot pattern. You can do it.

Last edited by a moderator:

If you practice REALLY hard, you'll be able to shoot this fast at 2 yards, and have it look like a 12 GA buckshot pattern. You can do it.

Dude. You may have sold me with this. Making videos will make me a better shooter, its science.

Last edited by a moderator:
Dude. You may have sold me with this. Making videos will make me a better shooter, its science.

Actually it will. I don't know any really good shooters that don't video themselves shooting. There are a lot of things you don't pick up on while shooting that are noticeable when seen on video. And there are a lot of poor shooters that video themselves because they aren't and then we all get a good laugh. So it really is win win

Actually it will. I don't know any really good shooters that don't video themselves shooting. There are a lot of things you don't pick up on while shooting that are noticeable when seen on video. And there are a lot of poor shooters that video themselves because they aren't and then we all get a good laugh. So it really is win win

Very true. I just posted that for lols.
I videoed my fights when I was teaching martial arts, I video myself teaching powerpoint or on range, i video students, and I video myself shooting/dry firing. Its an amazing tool.

My wife still isnt into it as a training tool..... ROFL

Very true. I just posted that for lols.
I videoed my fights when I was teaching martial arts, I video myself teaching powerpoint or on range, i video students, and I video myself shooting/dry firing. Its an amazing tool.

My wife still isnt into it as a training tool..... ROFL

Try mirrors first .

Time to rethink this video tube making process, increasing your skills with every video is a no-brainer.

We can make your handle a little more appealing, like GPP Fancy or GPP45?
Not bad, not bad, but it needs to scream operator a bit more don't you think?

OP, you know that the sight profile for these guns are different, right?

the 92FS is holdover, while the glock is a 6 o'clock hold at 25 yards.

I have one (had two for a while). I have the original trigger version so I cannot speak about the other trigger variants. I will tell you that the length of pull and reset SUCK!

The reset on the P99 sucks? Maybe they changed it or something, but these guns often had a reset so short you could practically bump fire the things if you were good at it. [laugh]

-Mike

This thread has gone from single action/double action Glocks (WTF?), to clearing the chamber with a finger on the trigger, to tactical beards...

What could possibly be left??

Back
Top Bottom