Carrying and dressing like a good guy.

earlier today. home depot

all sheep. no wolves. one smoking hot ladie with her boy friend in tow. dude was whipped. he was buying everything she told him to.

i had on some cargo shorts and a superman t-shirt. m&p 9 on the hip.

flip flops. no newports.

Last time I was in the supermarket I saw a guy enter the market. He immediately started visually scanning all the people in the building. I saw him looking at everybody, sizing them up. After I was convinced that he was finished and satisfied that he had evaluated everyone,, I went up to him and kicked his ass. I did this just to prove to him and people like him that when you're absolutely sure that your the biggest bull in the pen-----Your Not!!!

unled1ey.jpg

I dress sloppy. Cargo pants or similar, T-shirts and a flannel cover shirt open. All a size too big. Ball cap.

No one looks at me anymore. I'm boring, normal, invisible.

here you go wolf a quick rundown of last night:

The time was 9:30 pm april 23rd it was a dark and foggy night, i had just finished a beer and just then realized i needed to make a packy run, but the town was dark and the absence of people was apparent. So i had to think quickly I choose to head out and make the best of it, before i left i made a quick look to my tactical wallet (special chain attachement meant for only the most dangerous operators). with that my heart sunk i realized I only had 6 dollars what could i get at the packy with that? sure enough i was able to scrap up enough cash to get another 12'ver of natty ice.
So as I head out down towards the packy i made sure to keep my head on a swivel, checking and scanning all my sectors to make sure no one would get the drop on me, if that is even possible. as make it toward the end of the street a man on a cell phone comes out of a house, so natually I straighten my posture and puffed out my chest. the man was apparently quite afraid for he soon went back into the house after his called ended. He knew what i was about and knew he'd better leave post haste.
as i passed a local moose lodge a man was walking toward me trying to give me the crazy eye but when i made eye contact he knew what was up and didnt figure me as food, the smell of newports puts a fear in a mans heart and this was just another incident in which it held true. by now i was only about 250 yds from the packy i could see it and the wonderful glow of the neon signs. but first i had to pass by a section of apartments. Just as i passed the third door someone opens it i immediately jump back and get into a bladed stance knees bent and ready to strike. but it was only and old woman, but had she been armed with a wiffle ball bat; i wouldve have taken that as threat and acted accordingly.
as a i walk into the packys i walk to the back pickup my 12'ver and head to the front, i give the clerk downward head nod. he asks if i have gotten all i need, i politely ask for a pack of smokes, he hands me newports cause he knows what im all about. as i walk back to my apartment i recieve a text message from this girl, all i remember is texting her the rest of the walk home i honestly dont know if there was anyone else out there i wasnt paying attention.

karate-kid14.jpg

+1 on situational awareness

Clothing: anything sleeveless (24/7 Gun Show [laugh])
Adidas three stripe nylon wind pants & untied brown workboots

Hannafords, the snack isle, some dude was looking at me like he wanted to "get together". He gave me the smile and nod, which was pretty creepy, I just moved on.

so being the high speed individual i am, i always check people when i'm out and about.

i can scan a room and ID pack leaders, sheep, and lemmings alike. one thing that always jumps out is what they are wearing.Attire:

I'm not sure if you're serious or not, but if you are you are so freaking wrong. I can tell you right now that most would never figure out that I own a gun and know how to use it and would immediately call me a sheeple just by looking at me and they would be completely wrong. I was once at a Bass Pro Shop and a guy at the counter was asking the sales guy for some advice about disassembling his Ruger Mark III and the sales guy couldn't help him so I stopped to help him and he was incredulous and said "You shoot?!" And, my husband looks like a clean cut, regular, easy going guy which he really is, but I would bet if someone were to start something that he'd be the last guy standing. You can't judge a book by it's cover. You never know what's going on inside. Intelligence and experience cannot be judged by a quick scan, lol

I'm not sure if you're serious or not, but if you are you are so freaking wrong. I can tell you right now that most would never figure out that I own a gun and know how to use it and would immediately call me a sheeple just by looking at me and they would be completely wrong. I was once at a Bass Pro Shop and a guy at the counter was asking the sales guy for some advice about disassembling his Ruger Mark III and the sales guy couldn't help him so I stopped to help him and he was incredulous and said "You shoot?!" And, my husband looks like a clean cut, regular, easy going guy which he really is, but I would bet if someone were to start something that he'd be the last guy standing. You can't judge a book by it's cover. You never know what's going on inside. Intelligence and experience cannot be judged by a quick scan, lol

^ this x10000000

[laugh2]

Wolf is always looking for murderous cut throats!

I like nice boobs and I tend to watch for them. That's about all I've got to add to this thread.

I use my mad acting skillz to fit in with the sheep. Constantly scanning and planning. When the SHTF and the sheepdogs and wolfs are battling to the death, I'm grabbing the cash and the girls and slipping out the back. Enjoy your fight to the death suckas, even if you live the loot and the cute will be gone.[rolleyes][laugh][laugh][laugh][laugh][laugh]

I wear those t-shirts that are super baggy and go down to my knees, which is required because I also wear pants that have waists 5 sizes too big, and which I have to hold up at knee height. All part of my master plan, since hidden in those pants is a pump action shotgun. First sign of trouble, I drop my pants, which frees up the shotgun. I then rack the slide, which scares all the bad guys away with it's awesome noise of power. I went with the extended mag on the shotgun, and load it with slugs, so in the process of racking I can also bean anyone sneaking up to my right with the ejected round and hopefully knock them out.

Just be generally observant all the time. I am not a Leo or trained anything but I'd venture to say peoples actions and eyes tell a better story than their clothes (unless it's some gangster in the nice part of town). if they appear to not belong or that something is "up" then just keep an unassuming eye on them. 99.99% of the time nothing will happen and 99% of the time if something does happen I bet you would have already spotted the guy. Just be observant of your surroundings unlike 99% of the population and you'll probably be fine.

so being the high speed individual i am, i always check people when i'm out and about.

i can scan a room and ID pack leaders, sheep, and lemmings alike. one thing that always jumps out is what they are wearing.

Attire:
some people are dressed like skanks and hoe's.... some are "thugged out", wearing skinny pants...

some are obviously in need of queer eye for the gay guy who is in the closet. meterosexuals... with too much sugar in their tank.

some are just "joe blow"... old sneakers, old jeans, old t-shirt with a hole in it.

some are obvious blue collar workers... work boots, work pants, work shirt with hands that look like they've been run through the ringer...

Grooming:
men - are they clean shaven? 5 o'clock shadow? are they a pretty boy? emo? grunge? metal head?

ladies - is their hair maintained? nails did? do they have "ghetto hair and nails did" or "just maintained"???

Mannerisms:

are they well spoken? polite? or are they socially retarded...???

so... with that written. then comes the good part. spotting the LE, CCWers and wolves among sheep.

Fitness level:

*self explanatory / easiest way to tell* also, fitness freaks like to wear fitness shirts. look at the shoes too. you can distinguish runners from non runners in a heart beat. the muscle heads are obvious too.

Body Language speaks volumes. i can tell a dude who can whip my ass from one who can't. the application of force is dependent on that.

overall appearance: the way they carry themselves... are they paying attention? or are they absorbed in their own little world?

it's pretty cool to walk into a room and know you can whip everyones ass... without pulling a gun or lighting up a square. [smile]

i challenge you to share your most recent experience in public at "scanning" your six or whatever you call it. i'll share mine in the next post.

LOL... did you just see the "Bourne Identity" or something? - JK.

My wife tells me I am the guy in the room that everyone else sees and thinks not to mess with. It's hard to blend into the crowd when you're 6'7" 235lbs, so I just do what I do and observe.

Of course the super market example is a classic upset the wife situation. I am always the guy that lets the other person go first, or moves myself/cart out of the way of others. When she asks why I do that all the time, I just say that I don't want to be the big @ss that uses his size to trample over people.

Back
Top Bottom