Collectible Firearms in Merrimack, New Hampshire

Stopped in yesterday on a grand tour of SNH gunshops. Nice little store with plenty of inventory. Some remarkable deals on used guns, decent prices on ammo, and seriously friendly savvy staff. Glad you guys are in the area. "We'll be back."

Stopped in yesterday on a grand tour of SNH gunshops. Nice little store with plenty of inventory. Some remarkable deals on used guns, decent prices on ammo, and seriously friendly savvy staff. Glad you guys are in the area. "We'll be back."

Thank you for stopping by and for the kind words! Hope to see you again soon.

I stopped in this shop early this week. Very nice shop, lots of Mosin-Nagants (M44s and M91/30s for the many looking for them), some decent deals on bulk ammo as well.

It's mostly a "collector's shop" (as name implies) but the person I spoke with there said they will get any modern gun that a customer wants and will be very competitive with any local pricing in other shops.

Just a short distance from Tortilla Flats (and I think the Budweiser factory/tours) and a worthwhile stop when you are in the area.

They also plan on enlarging the store in the future. I wish them lots of success.

It was very nice of you to stop in, Len. Thank you for going out of your way to come in and say hello!

We are very excited about enthusiasm from the Gun community here in Southern NH and elsewhere in N.E. Especially those interested in "interesting" firearms! Can't wait to meet more members of this forum in our new store!

I went by there last weekend on my way to Guitar Center...Collectibles:WIN; Guitar Center: BIG FAIL...the kids at GC can learn alot from Keith in the area of customer service. I ended up buying a box of 9x18 while I was at Collectibles...I was saving my $$$ for GC...should've spent it at Collectibles. I'll be back...I saw some beautiful pieces there that won't let me go to sleep at night [grin]

Girlfriend and I stopped in today on a 4 stop gun shop tour of Southern New Hampshire. She was very impressed with the the friendliness of the staff and more odd ball stuff they have in there... Ohh and I picked up a case of ammo at a great price so it was impressive for me as usual. Shop has serious growing potential.

Like Mike said this was by far my favorite shop of the day. The man helping us was wicked nice and really helpful. He took the time to talk to us about any guns we wanted to look at and was really knowledgeable of each one. I was really impressed compared to other shops we have been to. I would definitely recommend stopping by if you are in the area... it'll be worth the trip!

Just stopped by last week to see what was new... bad idea! Walked out (after paying) with a like new
Hi-Point C9. I couldn't pass up on the great low price! I had entered with no desire to add to my collection. Thats the good/bad point of this shop.... you never know what "new" stuff they will have!!!
I tried to limit my "damage" by not bring cash... no luck as they take plastic and there is an ATM machine right next door! Beware those that enter!!! lol
On a more serious note, the owners and shop are great and they give about the best overall customer
service I've seen in over 40 years of gun dealing. They treat you as a person and fellow gun collector first and not as a "Cash Cow" as some other shops do. The new Outlet Mall in Merrimack is now open so
give them a visit if your in the area... they are only 5 miles away up route 3 and well worth the short drive !

Last edited:
Once again today i got great service and a great deal from Keith and Alex at Collectible . I took home a Yugo M57 after they insisted that I pick through 20 or so of the Yugos that they have in stock to find the one I like most it made for a fun purchase

Just wanted to add to this thread too that we received a shipment of 1920's Nagant M1895 Revolvers today. The markings are very unique compared to what we've seen so far. They are only $10 more than our normal Nagant revolvers which we only have two left of. Original Excellent condition Holster included and 10 to choose from. Won't last!

You know , I have recently bought 1000 rounds each of both .223 ammo and 7.62X39 ammo from Keith and Alex. Their prices are good. Since I live in a free state, ordering ammo is typically not a problem. I search the internet for the best ammo deals and I can usually beat the local gun shops.

These guys are at or below the best prices I can find! (to be fair, I am including the delivered freight price, i.e what i pay). The only downside is I am tempted to buy another gun when I am picking up my ammo. Good work guys!

- also picked up a new 9mm glock there recently at probably one of the best prices around

these guys are fair to deal with

Last edited:
I just bought a really nice Russian Mosin Nagant from here today, let me tell you the customer service is great. Not pushy at all, let me take all the time I needed to choose the right one for me out of a whole bunch, offered me a barrel light so i could check the bore, even assisted me in making my decision when I had it narrowed down to two rifles. Solid store, Solid guys, great customer service, If you're into milsurps you should definitely pay these guys a visit. They also carry a good selection of new stuff too. and the ammo prices are great.

I once again gave Kieth and Alex business today they transferred a Springfield 1873 to me and I picked up a Chinese type 53 for the mosin collection. They gave me A++++++ service once again

Kieth and Alex are awesome they went out the way to find me a Saiga 410 and then worked out a smoking deal with me :)

Guys thanks again for great service I just ordered all the parts for the conversion. Hopefully I will be in next week to show of the conversion and maybe one of you can sneak off to break the Saiga in with me.

Stopped in today to fondle some Mosins. Alex was by himself and involved in something on the computer, but was kind and courteous and threw a few tips my way on what to look for in a Mosin. Going to sell off some old two stroke parts I have kicking around and bring him some business in a week or so.

Hey everyone... just wanted to post this in a few threads for those of you looking for 7.62x39mm case lots. Thanks for all your kind words, we appreciate it more than you know!

ELECTION SPECIALS!!
BRASS 7.62x39 Non-Magnetic Military Surplus.
1260 Rounds in a SEALED Military Can & Crate
$325/1260 Round Crate!
(This ammo is almost impossible to find and is selling online up t0 $500/crate!!)

GOLDEN TIGER 7.62x39
1000 Round Case lots $229.99!
500 Round Half Case lots $119.99!
Don't wait. Election is Tuesday!!

I was the guy who swung in the other day to put that $100 down on the Mosin (Didn't want to bring it to NYC with me, Heh). Thanks for running a great shop. I make sure to pick up a spam can of 7.62 when I come in later this week to pick up the gun!

Back
Top Bottom