Dallas Shooting Thread

This is Mike's second quote that Beltfed was referring to. It's where the looting/ pillaging reference came from:

In the insane hypothetical of a potentially endless civil war, neither I, nor anyone else will roll over and die because we havent stockpiled a lifetime supply of everything. At least some of these groups won't rape and kill for sport. Others will.

Mike

Sent from my cell phone with a tiny keyboard and large thumbs...

I knew you had served, that is why I didn't say " If you had served.... " but rather " Those of us who served...."
I really want to stop this back and forth. But there you go again, with your Holier than thou position. Why do you assume that people will become predators? You don't know what plans he may have in place, or I may have in place, what our training or situations are.

You talk about " losing all credibility" and call for less government but you are a retired government employee.. So, I defend the poster that you say will loot and pillage ( not sure where that came from ) and you defend the poster that calls for murdering police, .gov officials and their families, and every month you cash a government retirement check... from Mass. Hmmmm. OK.

I agree with you that this country is in trouble. I just don't think that killing people, cops or civilians, is the right course of action.

We should ask Barry on Monday:

1. Where is the report from ambush and killing in Oregon? That was a clear FBI violence.
2. Where is the report from Orlando?
3. Where is the wife of the shooter from Orlando?
4. Why Barry refuses to use his influence over BLM and why he does not order them to stop immediately their calls for attacks on police?
5. Why he insists on disarmament of law abiding citizens when he can't provide security?

Lynch is no better - LORETTA LYNCH TO PROTESTERS: ‘Don’t Be Discouraged’

http://girlsjustwannahaveguns.com/loretta-lynch-to-protesters-dont-be-discouraged/

I believe the cops tactics and training are going to change big time. Plates will help but having to wear 40 pounds will change the way they do things too. Maybe some of that lighter stuff but then two hits in the same place and it goes through.

Miami shooting the cops changed just about everything they did, it's going to be difficult to maintain the same profile now that so many have been shot and murdered.

I'm no expert, but shouldn't someone have been covering that guy who the bad guy just ran behind, and why was he in there so close, alone?

We should ask Barry on Monday:

1. Where is the report from ambush and killing in Oregon? That was a clear FBI violence.
2. Where is the report from Orlando?
3. Where is the wife of the shooter from Orlando?
4. Why Barry refuses to use his influence over BLM and why he does not order them to stop immediately their calls for attacks on police?
5. Why he insists on disarmament of law abiding citizens when he can't provide security?

When black protesters shout on camera:"Kill pigs!", they just want more meat because they are hungry.

When white citizens ask for detailed report on ambush and killing in Oregon they must be all crazy!

America is not divided!

Barry needs to stop spreading non-sense!

Not only that. Police will be converted into military units with technology used on front lines. Obviously, recent shootings of innocent people clearly show that police knows what they are doing. Very soon we will deal with fully armed robots in our hoods. Is this what we want?

The answer is: Robots.

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to 10thSFFD again.

I'm no expert, but shouldn't someone have been covering that guy who the bad guy just ran behind, and why was he in there so close, alone?

Depends. Cops don't generally operate as a military unit or in teams. One change they make should be as they are actively engaging a threat nobody goes off on their own and they find at least one partner and stick with them. Maybe thats already policy, who knows.

Mike

Depends. Cops don't generally operate as a military unit or in teams. One change they make should be as they are actively engaging a threat nobody goes off on their own and they find at least one partner and stick with them. Maybe thats already policy, who knows.

Mike

I couldn't believe he rushed the terrorist with just his handgun. Usually, the rifle always wins. And the terrorist was Army. Not an 11B, but something else. He had skills though. Rifle + superior skills > handgun + basic skills.

I've read several places that it was an SKS, and he also had a handgun. The fact that the media hasn't reported that it was an AR lends credence to the SKS thought.

I was listening to WBZ radio Friday.
They had some choad who appeared to be reading a script giving painstaking detail about how he saw the shooter up close and that he saw the AR15 the guy had and that he was using 30 rounds "Clips"
The reporter made him repeat twice that is was 30 round "clips" and it an AR15 definitely .
He said the guys pockets were stuffed with 30 round "clips" and he saw him drop a couple.
I think they worked 30 round "clips" and AR15 at least 5 times.
I shut the f*cking radio off.

Last edited:
They had some choad who appeared to be reading a script giving painstaking detail about how he saw the shooter up close and that he saw the AR15 the guy had and that he was using 30 rounds "Clips"
The reporter mad him repeat twice that is was 30 round "clips" and it an AR15 definitely .
He said the guys pockets were stuffed with 30 round "clips" and he saw him drop a couple.

There were peaceable demonstrators that were carrying AR-15s. Some with magazines installed, others empty. As mentioned in an earlier post, one those protesting became a "person of interest" shortly after the mayhem. So maybe they were confused and misidentified one of those peaceably carrying AR-15s with the actual terrorist?

We are all in denial. Part of us wants to believe fabricated stories. Another part hopes stories and problems will go away. We can't believe this is happening.

The way to deal with this effectively will never be accepted.

As a result of this, we will see police stations becoming fortresses, police becoming military and military becoming "urban warriors", while all kind of groups will roam around killing us because nobody will have guts to shut them down first. You do not have to go to Iraq or Syria to shut them down. You should start here first. That will never happen, because current "leadership" would have to acknowledge that under their watch organized hate crime mushroomed.

We can't allow Barry to go after our defense because the next step is our death in the chaos.

There were peaceable demonstrators that were carrying AR-15s. Some with magazines installed, others empty. As mentioned in an earlier post, one those protesting became a "person of interest" shortly after the mayhem. So maybe they were confused and misidentified one of those peaceably carrying AR-15s with the actual terrorist?

Watch Obama using this against us on Monday: Police can't do their work when everybody has a gun. This will go well with sheep.

Assault weapons and AR15s are so yesterday. I thought the media and especially U.S. black prophet JJ was calling them WMD's now on fox news. Average citizens having access to WMD's is whats wrong with this country.

The reporter mad him repeat twice that is was 30 round "clips" and it an AR15 definitely .

Pretty soon, considering the gear that LEO's already have and will be getting I believe it will be fair to deploy them overseas to support our military.

We are all in denial. Part of us wants to believe fabricated stories. Another part hopes stories and problems will go away. We can't believe this is happening.

As a result of this, we will see police stations becoming fortresses, police becoming military and military becoming "urban warriors", while all kind of groups will roam around killing us because nobody will have guts to shut them down first. You do not have to go to Iraq or Syria to shut them down. You should start here first. That will never happen, because current "leadership" would have to acknowledge that under their watch organized hate crime mushroomed.

We can't allow Barry to go after our defense because the next step is our death in the chaos.

Well we've gone from ar15 to sks to converted saiga in 545. Are we back to ar15 again?

Maybe its become slang to just call every friggen rifle an AR15. Like how "Q-Tip" and "Sawzall" started off as brand names but evolved into common terms.

Last edited:
All the cops ive talked to would rather take their chances then wear plates again. They understand how unlikely shit like this is to happen.

Mike

I couldn't believe he rushed the terrorist with just his handgun. Usually, the rifle always wins. And the terrorist was Army. Not an 11B, but something else. He had skills though. Rifle + superior skills > handgun + basic skills.

Everything is being molded into a giant crap which will be dumped on us next week.

Shooter has to be a nut because he had A TACTICAL DIARY, PILES OF WEAPONS AND AMMUNITION....= NRA is a dangerous organization full of nuts just like this one.

All of that BS instead of answering the following:

1. Where is shooter's mother and what was their role? She has named her son after Malcolm X, she shared a house loaded with explosive. Where is her statement and her cooperation with authorities?

2. Were all links posted on shooter's web page investigated? What was the outcome?

3. Is it possible to abolish demonstrations which are calling for death of police, white people or anybody?

4. Shooter liked this:
http://www.vice.com/read/huey-does-dallas-0000552-v22n1

Last edited:
Everything is being molded into a giant crap which will be dumped on us next week.

Shooter has to be a nut because he had A TACTICAL DIARY, PILES OF WEAPONS AND AMMUNITION....= NRA is a dangerous organization full of nuts just like this one.

All of that BS instead of answering the following:

1. Where is shooter's mother and what was their role? She has named her son after Malcolm X, she shared a house loaded with explosive. Where is her statement and her cooperation with authorities?

2. Were all links posted on shooter's web page investigated? What was the outcome?

3. Is it possible to abolish demonstrations which are calling for death of police, white people or anybody?

If a tactical diary made this terrorist super tactical dynamical then every one on NES would be a Tier 0 Operator.

This is why we cannot let Hillary win the upcoming election. I am convinced she would be far far worse than n0bama.

This is why we cannot let Hillary win the upcoming election. I am convinced she would be far far worse than n0bama.

Hillary and pocahontas are going to win and there will be 16 years of progressive rules shoved down your throat. They will appoint supreme court justices that will rule your life until you die and the constitution will mean nothing.

It was pretty descriptive, said he saw the guy shooting and doing mag changes.
It sounded very scripted or coached to me.

Back
Top Bottom