Dallas Shooting Thread

Hillary and pocahontas are going to win and there will be 16 years of progressive rules shoved down your throat. They will appoint supreme court justices that will rule your life until you die and the constitution will mean nothing.

What Obama and Clinton before him dug out are foundations for progressive globalism which will destroy this country in few steps. This process will peak 50 years from now and collapse later on. I would predict that the destruction of America will take roughly 100 years. What will come after it will be something we would never dare to associate with.

This is why it is important to stop Hillary. Not just because she lied or because she wants our guns.

I couldn't believe he rushed the terrorist with just his handgun. Usually, the rifle always wins. And the terrorist was Army. Not an 11B, but something else. He had skills though. Rifle + superior skills > handgun + basic skills.
I bet his browser history has the heat shoot out a hundred times.

It was pretty descriptive, said he saw the guy shooting and doing mag changes.
It sounded very scripted or coached to me.

Similar interview with "a witness" appeared right after Orlando. Almost word by word. Focus was on changing clips with 30 in them. We must have real experts out there who pay attention to every detail. [smile]

What Obama and Clinton before him dug out are foundations for progressive globalism which will destroy this country in few steps. This process will peak 50 years from now and collapse later on. I would predict that the destruction of America will take roughly 100 years. What will come after it will be something we would never dare to associate with.

This is why it is important to stop Hillary. Not just because she lied or because she wants our guns.

Once the FBI went corrupt and let Hillary go it was obvious the fix is in. I doubt there is any stopping her now as the ruling class isn't going to let Trump win. If they can control the FBI and get them to publicly show how corrupt they are then they control the vote, who counts the votes?

I really didn't make myself clear how what I have said relates to the Dallas shooting. The cops are the thin blue line of that reflects the integrity of our politicions or the lack there of. The system is corrupt so the cops are getting killed and it's the politicions fault because politicions have lost all integrity.

Hillary gets in and it won't be a civil war, it will be a war by the ruling class to suppress the nation so they can continue their corruption.

Last edited:
I heard 0bama talking about not blaming a whole group of peaceful protestors for what one guy did.....

unless the one guy uses a gun - then blame all gun owners.

I knew you had served, that is why I didn't say " If you had served.... " but rather " Those of us who served...."
I really want to stop this back and forth. But there you go again, with your Holier than thou position. Why do you assume that people will become predators? You don't know what plans he may have in place, or I may have in place, what our training or situations are.

You talk about " losing all credibility" and call for less government but you are a retired government employee.. So, I defend the poster that you say will loot and pillage ( not sure where that came from ) and you defend the poster that calls for murdering police, .gov officials and their families, and every month you cash a government retirement check... from Mass. Hmmmm. OK.

I agree with you that this country is in trouble. I just don't think that killing people, cops or civilians, is the right course of action.

Nor do I, and I didn't defend anyone calling for killing cops, gov officials or families, That poster was simply stating what would need to happen or what would happen when things go completely off the rails.
Go re read the posts.

Yes, I am a retired government employee.....one who paid 11% of every dollar I earned for 29 years into a non interest retirement account under a mutually agreed to contract with a city.

The money being paid to me currently is NOT government's money it is my money that government has used for decades to invest and increase their coffers.
I'll let you know when it starts dipping into your, my and others taxes, but that will be several years from now.

Secondly, I don't know where in the world you or anyone on this board ever got the idea that I wanted a civil war. Evidently there is a real lack of reading comprehension on this board.
I have never called for a civil war, never condoned first strikes, or harm to innocents and never called for killing cops.

I have on many occasions predicted the consequences for the actions of governmental over reach for years, just as many others have in this country......even people paid millions of dollars by the government in government run think tanks, who advise government officials of the ramifications of their actions and pre think/work scenarios to plan contingencies for certain reactions by the public.

They've all told .gov that eventually people will push back and cops being the most exposed to the public and probably the least liked of public services will be the first to be attacked and likely the first to be killed.
Its no great mystery, and high level government doesn't give two shits about the beat cop on the street, nor do they give a shit about you or I.

They(high level gov) is actually creating and fostering the situations in which cops will be killed so it gives them an even greater excuse to respond with even heavier handed tactics and material. Its called Hagelian Dielectic...Problem, Reaction, Solution....and the same people(government) are controlling all three.

Do you think that the situation this country is in today hasn't been foreseen by many? Government has paid the smartest people in the world millions of dollars for decades to stratigize their moves and project and list the ensuing fallout of each one.

What trips them up is when someone off the wall disturbs their apple cart.....but they never let a crisis go to waste. Watch and see the reaction to this incident. More and heavier handed treatment of the public at large and more and more rights diminished. Its almost laughable that gov.org thinks that people don't see their MO.

Cheers!

Pretty soon, considering the gear that LEO's already have and will be getting I believe it will be fair to deploy them overseas to support our military.
That's been happening for at least a decade already. It's actually extremely competitive, too. It's tough to get a slot for a deployment. Way more volunteers than available slots.

Last edited:
This answers the question.
New-Photo-Of-Dead-Dallas-Shooter-And-His-Gun-Surfaces-Online_large.jpg

That's been happening for at least a decade already. It's actually extremely competitive, too. It's tough to get a slot for a deployment. Way more volunteers than available slots.

Just as we were leaving Kosovo (Aug-Sept of 1999), NATO was sponsoring American and European LEOs to show up and regulate for a few months each. I'd assume they're still there, with others in the rest of the Balkans, Iraq, and Ethniclashistan.

We had a career cop with no "military service" with us, who had deployed 3 or 4 times over the previous decade.

Also, I don't know where you get that I'm somehow supporting looting. I am convinced I'll never see the US collapse in my lifetime. I have what I need for natural disasters. I'm saying that in a doomsday scenario, people would look after their own (myself included) at all costs. You can see how this works out in any society that has experienced a major collapse. I'm simply saying that I know first hand that I would put together a pretty capable group of people for illustrative purposes of what would happen, and we'd be just one of many. LEOs would empty out armories, as would other various military units. You get warlords, you get people trying to install provisional governments but without the means for a real judicial system, so force is used. There is no "safety" in this hypothetical world. Some people are more safe than others, but there's nothing fun about it.

My point was in response to the "I have preps and guns" so bring it on standpoint. If you have a fortress, it means whatever is in there might be going after in a world of scarcity. With exception of people already entirely off the grid in very remote (probably not even NH, VT, and ME) areas, there's no net positive impact to any of this. You are much better off just ignoring every law on the books and not posting about it on the internet. Think of how many people ignorantly ignore the gun laws in MA (like the million gun owners that magically disappeared from the stats when the new laws passed)... virtually none of them get caught, both due to selective enforcement and simple prioritizing and lack of resources, and the 4th Amendment. It's notable when they do. This doesn't justify the existence of the laws, but it is suggestive that millions of americans dying in a civil war that sets us back 100 years probably isn't necessary.

Also, I'm not saying it was you, but there have been posters here all about brining on some civil war, saying cops had this coming, which is different than it being inevitable. Just because a result happens, doesn't mean it was deserved.

Mike

There won't be a civil war in this country, it will be a war of suppression of the people by the ruling class.

The people keep voting for them. We have safeguards against tyranny of majority, but they can be eroded in time. The people have the absolute power to change this every election cycle. Anyone can go to a public library and research candidates they want to vote for. Anyone can run. THE PEOPLE are bringing this upon themselves, those of us who know better simply lack the numbers in comparison. It sucks, but were along for the ride.

Mike

There won't be a civil war in this country, it will be a war of suppression of the people by the ruling class.

It's a slow boil, like a frog that doesn't notice it's in boiling water. There won't be a civil war; it's a slow dissolution of rights.

The people keep voting for them. We have safeguards against tyranny of majority, but they can be eroded in time. The people have the absolute power to change this every election cycle. Anyone can go to a public library and research candidates they want to vote for. Anyone can run. THE PEOPLE are bringing this upon themselves, those of us who know better simply lack the numbers in comparison. It sucks, but were along for the ride.

Mike

I don't agree, the vote means nothing and voters never get to vote for someone who isn't corrupt. Here in Oregon it's all mail in ballots, they mail out as many as it takes to win the count. What few times the people win the vote the left runs it to court under a liberal judge and overturns the vote. Right now our government and legislature are making up laws against our state constitution and the corruption so deep we can't get it stopped.

What is disappointingly predictable is that the state's abuse of citizens always gets promoted as a racial inequality thing. It's not. It never has been. More whites than blacks are killed by police. Yet, we here the meme that blacks are killed at a rate 2.5x higher than whites when population make up is factored in. Well sure, but by that metric, the 11 Native Americans killed by police last year represent a 4000x greater likelihood than whites - relative to their population.

The point is, cops simply don't care about the color of the 'suspect's skin. If you're in their crosshairs, and you don't immediately lick their boots, and fail to comply (or render the proper amount of respect), you will suffer the same beat down, tasing, or shooting, that any black man would get.

COPS ARE COLOR BLIND. The only color they respect (and lie for) is fellow blue.

The people have the absolute power to change this every election cycle. Anyone can go to a public library and research candidates they want to vote for. Anyone can run.

Not really. In theory, perhaps. In practice, there are gatekeepers. I even got to experience this firsthand running for office in my tiny-assed hometown.

This is why I'm watching the whole The Donald phenomenon as cautiously as I am. Is it for real? Is he really an outsider evading said gatekeepers?

It's a slow boil, like a frog that doesn't notice it's in boiling water. There won't be a civil war; it's a slow dissolution of rights.

Soon as the hildabeast and pocahontas take over you will see the water boil. Hillary has no problem killing citizens and Waco backs up what I say. The deck is stacked and the FBI went corrupt so who can stop it?...

What is disappointingly predictable is that the state's abuse of citizens always gets promoted as a racial inequality thing. It's not. It never has been. More whites than blacks are killed by police. Yet, we here the meme that blacks are killed at a rate 2.5x higher than whites when population make up is factored in. Well sure, but by that metric, the 11 Native Americans killed by police last year represent a 4000x greater likelihood than whites - relative to their population.

The point is, cops simply don't care about the color of the 'suspect's skin. If you're in their crosshairs, and you don't immediately lick their boots, and fail to comply (or render the proper amount of respect), you will suffer the same beat down, tasing, or shooting, that any black man would get.

COPS ARE COLOR BLIND. The only color they respect (and lie for) is fellow blue.

Odds are before the talking is done the left will paint the cop killer as a victim...

Odds are before the talking is done the left will paint the cop killer as a victim...

I think we're beyond the point where a large part of the population are going to buy that in any way shape or form

The radical left lost in the 60's/early 70's when they were no longer believable.

If they havent pushed people past that point yet they are on the verge.

I think we're beyond the point where a large part of the population are going to buy that in any way shape or form

The radical left lost in the 60's/early 70's when they were no longer believable.

If they havent pushed people past that point yet they are on the verge.

It's about recruitment, there will be people who believe it. Those allready deposed to hating cops will believe the left, that bomb used on him won't help much either.

Local gov is a different ball game, and varies greatly.

I'm talking general election politics. There is zero reason GJ can't win other than stupid voters. He's not a perfect, but its your idiot neighbors who think they need to vote D or R. It's also generations of conditioning that make smart people unable to part from the D or R they have stood by and established an identity with for life.

I can't speak to state or local government, but you have a double edged sword there with wanting more oversight, but then entrusting it to the feds.

Mike

Soon as the hildabeast and pocahontas take over you will see the water boil. Hillary has no problem killing citizens and Waco backs up what I say. The deck is stacked and the FBI went corrupt so who can stop it?...

Naw, we won't even notice go time. It's a slow, long fuse that's been lit and no one will notice until we look back at history (which would be scrubbed anyways) and realize that our children's children are living in an absolute statist country.

Mike's right. It's the curse of democracy: "the people" get to decide. It only works when they choose not to be stupid, though.

The voters get the government they deserve, every time.

Naw, we won't even notice go time. It's a slow, long fuse that's been lit and no one will notice until we look back at history (which would be scrubbed anyways) and realize that our children's children are living in an absolute statist country.

It's like Kali, people bought personal property that was legal to buy and now the state won't grandfather that property as your legal possession and they make you a criminal to have it. Once you are a criminal then what have you got to lose? Hildabeast and pocahontas get in and every persons property will make them a criminal.

Mike's right. It's the curse of democracy: "the people" get to decide. It only works when they choose not to be stupid, though.

The voters get the government they deserve, every time.

Mikes wrong, look at the process of picking a potus for example. The vote back east has picked the candidate before the west has any say at all. Who picks who is going to run? The ruling class chose who you vote for and the ruling class counts the vote.

Mikes wrong, look at the process of picking a potus for example. The vote back east has picked the candidate before the west has any say at all. Who picks who is going to run? The ruling class chose who you vote for and the ruling class counts the vote.

Gary Johnson is running. Any corruption or favoritism within the RNC or DNC only applies to candidates running for those parties. You don't need to be an R or a D to run for president, as is evidenced by GJ, who will be on all 50 state ballots.

Mike

Back
Top Bottom