Deals and steals

battlehawk sells ARs for $437. not sure if they ship to MA, [probably not, but, still, cheap.

Auto Zone coupon for $10 off $50+.

I just went to the local store and used it to get a $59.99 Duralast Gold lawn tractor battery for $49.99.

4ZHTzEs.jpg

Edit: Ends 7/31/2022

🐯

The above AutoZone coupon is still good through Sunday 7/31

Also if you need new wipers blades there is a $10 rebate (AutoZone gift card) on Bosch "Icon" blades if you buy two between now and 8/22.

I bought four blades today, used the $10 off coupon, and then submitted online for $20 in rebates. We will see what happens.

🐯

The above AutoZone coupon is still good through Sunday 7/31

Also if you need new wipers blades there is a $10 rebate (AutoZone gift card) on Bosch "Icon" blades if you buy two between now and 8/22.

I bought four blades today, used the $10 off coupon, and then submitted online for $20 in rebates. We will see what happens.

🐯
Those are nice wipers. I put some on my wife’s car when we first bought it and they are still perfect 4 years later.

Ballistic Advantage 16" mid-gas govt profile = $85!

Very good deal, thanks. I bought one.

🐯

I think this was a discontinued reticle so its at a 'clear inventory' price
You can also get it from EuroOptic with the EBR-2C reticle for $10 dollars less with free 2nd day air.

Is your BJs gas station that much cheaper than the regular gas stations where it's worth it to pay for a membership? The one around here is not.
in nocentma it’s never more than 15 cents a gallon. it’s a big win for urban cup types though, where 80% of the stations are rapey

BJs members - Through 9/5 - Spend $100 get $.50 off per gallon of gas

That'd be great. . . . if BJ's ever put in the gas station in our store they built. . . . 25 years ago. LOL. The pad is all set and everything. Actually I think they are building another strip mall store on the pad.

Only 20 gallons? I was going to bring 2 5 gallon cans.
2x5 = 10. Best bring 4. ;)

BJ's shopping list

8 things you should always buy at BJ's
  • Baby supplies. When her kids were in diapers, frugal shopping expert Lauren Greutman says the Berkley Jensen brand of diapers were a staple. ...
  • Coffee. ...
  • Dairy products. ...
  • Fresh meat. ...
  • Laundry detergent. ...
  • Propane. ...
  • Paper products. ...
  • Spices and baking supplies.

Meat prices haven't been great in a while. Propane is good but my local one is a PITA to get someone out there ASSUMING the whole thing isn't TO. Hell, last winter I ended up using Tractor Supply next door. Might have been $3 more per fill-up, but it was fast and always available. And I could pay right at the tank.

Coffee - also something I find elsewhere cheaper. Usually Amazon.

Baby supplies - well THOSE days are long gone. :)

Basically, 30 years later, the whole big-box thing isn't the deal it used to be.

But you did forget. . . .

ROTISSERIE CHICKENS!

BJ's are the largest and cheapest rotisserie chickens in the free world.

Back
Top Bottom