Deals and steals

Dara Holsters & Gear

15% off each item
Code: TGPRESALE21

The code worked for me just now, although I was doubtful it would as I found it with a web search and I translated it as "Thanksgiving pre sale 2021."

EDIT: Sorry forgot the URL

🐯

The holster arrived in exactly two weeks and I am very pleased.
Fit is indeed designed to accommodate the P365 with manual safety (frigg'n Massified BS).
The .093" kydex is trimmed/finished well. All their holsters apparently include an optics cut and it has a suppressor height sight channel. The 1.5" belt clip is substantial for a plastic clip.
Another thing I like the adjustment screw for retention is long enough where it fits well into the chicago screw and won't easily back out (I added some Vibra-Tite). There is only one retention screw on their website it looks like longer barrels pistols would get two.
I was impressed that it came in a nice box, really shows pride in their product. Has a lifetime warranty.

I guess these guys will be my new IWB holster vendor since Alpha Concealment went out of business.

I liked this new holster enough to right away want one for my HK P30SKS (have a Vedder holster and I hate the belt clip on it).
Dara only specifically lists the P30SK so I telephoned them and got right through to a real human who checked and said their holster would accommodate the P30SKS manual safety.

So I ordered again and THE DISCOUNT CODE FROM MY PREVIOUS POST STILL WORKS.

XnlzB1z.jpg

P.S.> From the phone call I learned Dara is pronounced "Dare-ah"

🐯

Need a quality leather holster?
24 hour Christmas in July 30% discount.
code: xmas30

🐯

BCG+barrel <$120

The holster arrived in exactly two weeks and I am very pleased.
Fit is indeed designed to accommodate the P365 with manual safety (frigg'n Massified BS).
The .093" kydex is trimmed/finished well. All their holsters apparently include an optics cut and it has a suppressor height sight channel. The 1.5" belt clip is substantial for a plastic clip.
Another thing I like the adjustment screw for retention is long enough where it fits well into the chicago screw and won't easily back out (I added some Vibra-Tite). There is only one retention screw on their website it looks like longer barrels pistols would get two.
I was impressed that it came in a nice box, really shows pride in their product. Has a lifetime warranty.

I guess these guys will be my new IWB holster vendor since Alpha Concealment went out of business.

I liked this new holster enough to right away want one for my HK P30SKS (have a Vedder holster and I hate the belt clip on it).
Dara only specifically lists the P30SK so I telephoned them and got right through to a real human who checked and said their holster would accommodate the P30SKS manual safety.

So I ordered again and THE DISCOUNT CODE FROM MY PREVIOUS POST STILL WORKS.

XnlzB1z.jpg

P.S.> From the phone call I learned Dara is pronounced "Dare-ah"

🐯
If you want to remove the safety on the p365, you can just buy the non-safety grip frame for $35, swap it out, and remove the safety components.

I actually like the safety though; can reholster with the safety on, then flip it off once you get inside the holster, which is especially handy when appendix carrying. Idk if anyone else does this. It’s a stiff safety so it requires a very deliberate push, even though my phlster holster doesn’t quite cover it.

With the p30sk you can just put your thumb on the hammer so you don’t really need the safety. I was actually thinking about buying a p30sk for that reason.

If you want to remove the safety on the p365, you can just buy the non-safety grip frame for $35, swap it out, and remove the safety components.

I actually like the safety though; can reholster with the safety on, then flip it off once you get inside the holster, which is especially handy when appendix carrying. Idk if anyone else does this. It’s a stiff safety so it requires a very deliberate push, even though my phlster holster doesn’t quite cover it.

With the p30sk you can just put your thumb on the hammer so you don’t really need the safety. I was actually thinking about buying a p30sk for that reason.
If I carried appendix I think I'd appreciate the safety as well.

I use the smaller ones that fit into a large tray. These seem good too.
They have a bigger one. The one here is like 4.8" tall. They sell on that I think is 8", maybe a little taller and wider.

I ordered one from Amazon (same price) to consolidate bullet boxes. If it works I will order a second one.

They have a bigger one. The one here is like 4.8" tall. They sell on that I think is 8", maybe a little taller and wider.

I ordered one from Amazon (same price) to consolidate bullet boxes. If it works I will order a second one.
Which is actually on sale at Midway. 13.99 for the 8” one

If I was burying it in my backyard maybe I'd go for the massive one. I like having multiple little boxes. It can be a pain with different brand/size boxes but easier to grab and move around.

How much 9mm or .223 do you think those can hold?
I haven’t tried loading it up yet. but I would think near 1500 rds boxed 9mm(depends on box size. maybe close to 2k 223. Someone else may have a better idea. Imo enough that makes the weight manageable but I wouldn’t want them heavier for general movement. I plan to use them as loose boxed ammo storage for my little chunk purchases. C342C2A1-B141-4DF5-B3F5-944DAFA5925D.jpeg

Fyi. i’m sure someone can do the math to fit the boxes better. but out of curiousity I tested one and “american” 9mm boxes I fit 950. I wish they would go to the euro boxes short of fitting that last 50 somehow i’m still very satisfied if these fit 950-1k each. one can always unbox to save space if they wanted. 68A4CAB0-A783-48E8-BB60-939427E9D62D.jpeg

After loading up the first 4 boxes I bought, I just bought 4 more. Damn it feels good to organize.
if you want a complete organizational overhaul - those boxes

MTM 100 Round Flip-Top Rifle Ammo Box​

fit great into those boxes:

MTM ACR8-72 Ammo Crate Utility Box​

but those acr8-72 are practically never in stock/sale on prime.
1659027713134.png

if you want a complete organizational overhaul - those boxes

MTM 100 Round Flip-Top Rifle Ammo Box​

fit great into those boxes:

MTM ACR8-72 Ammo Crate Utility Box​

but those acr8-72 are practically never in stock/sale on prime.
View attachment 643480

I am sure hoping that is a removable sticker on the front and not a stencil.

🐯

Back
Top Bottom