Deals and steals

Lol, no need man.

But, for anyone looking, it seems to be a good holster. I haven't worn it for a long period of time yet, but it is comfortable and doesn't slide down much.

I have (4) OWB and (1) IWB Crossbreed Holsters.

I recently ordered their Bellyband and (4) of their Modular holsters.

KTP Discount Code - not sure if any real deals but you don't see many codes from KTP for firearms or ammo.
Loadout & Save Today! thru 11:59pm EST 06/14/23
Take 10% Off New Firearms, Ammunition and 15% Off Select Firearm Accessories with code: LOADOUT

So would a 19 slide work on it?
FEATURES:
Aggressive Pistol Grip Texture
G17 Compatible Grip Size
G19 Compatible Slide Size
GEN 1-3 OEM/Aftermarket Compatible Parts Only
GEN 1-3 Compact Slides Only
Made In Israel
Uses Full-Size Magazines Only (Not Compatible with Compact Magazines)

First aid kits here fairly stocked for only $10.00. Originally $30.00 but they’re overstocked.

CountyComm is a great company, no scammy Amazon level junk, they’re solid folks.
Update on these;

Ordered 3 on Saturday - arrived today.
What a great car/trunk kit for GP/Basic Aid for family outings, your kids’ cars, gifts, etc.

Each came shrink wrapped with a new Dyneema waterproof pouch with red zipper pull for medical ID (my assumption).

For $10.00 each I couldn’t be more satisfied with the quality of each kit. You can’t do better than that unless you steal them off a shelf somewhere.

They stuck a free ultra thin/compact folding razor knife in the box as well.

BAEDAC02-62AE-426B-9813-C487155F1E85.jpeg
426AB3DF-08EA-4024-B77C-5C2D19F970A6.jpeg
4C370B8C-3980-4DEE-A4A9-B427E18C8AAE.jpeg

Update on these;

Ordered 3 on Saturday - arrived today.
What a great car/trunk kit for GP/Basic Aid for family outings, your kids’ cars, gifts, etc.

Each came shrink wrapped with a new Dyneema waterproof pouch with red zipper pull for medical ID (my assumption).

For $10.00 each I couldn’t be more satisfied with the quality of each kit. You can’t do better than that unless you steal them off a shelf somewhere.

They stuck a free ultra thin/compact folding razor knife in the box as well.

View attachment 763583
View attachment 763585
View attachment 763598
wtf is that ruler for

Measure you for a body bag? ;)

Splint for sure. Twisty for a tourniquet? Many options that aren't measurement related. But it is a bit strange.

Right To Bear has ballistic advantage barrels at insane prices, like 50% off on some (if not most). Even the premium and Hanson lines. If I was in the market, that’s where I’d go right now.

Back
Top Bottom