Deals and steals

Well I thought it did Friday night. I tried the live chat and was told there was a “glitch” and the ones I ordered which were in stock were not in stock and no ETA. So I called to cancel them as they were a Christmas gift. The women on the phone says that yes there was a glitch but they are in stock (as my order says) and they can ship them 2 day for the inconvenience. They will ship out Saturday. Great. I check this am and my order now reads “back ordered “. WTF
Looks like another call will be placed.

I ordered the FDE set.

Strange.

Just checked the product page and all color versions are listed as “in stock” and the sale price is still active.

🐯

Strange.

Just checked the product page and all color versions are listed as “in stock” and the sale price is still active.

🐯
Good lord. Yup definitely need to call to find out what is going on. Here is a a screenshot of my order showing back ordered whereas Friday it showed in stock
2A93054E-C443-4BC5-B11B-E3F4A4FE5C64.jpeg

I cannot justify buying these right now although I am very tempted. Current price on Amazon is $310 and the average is $282

On Woot now for $129.99 (New)

Data from Camel^3 below

Amazon Price History​

This is the price charged for New products when Amazon itself is the seller.
TypePriceDate
Current$310.63Dec 16, 2022
Highest *$349.95Nov 02, 2021
Lowest *$174.95Jul 11, 2022
Average +$282.10

🐯

Kids & Beginners Telescope $49.99

Regular Price is $159.99: Example Below
(with a lot of positive reviews)

Amazon product ASIN B09P8JQWF4View: https://www.amazon.com/Telescope-80mm-Aperture-600mm-Astronomical/dp/B09P8JQWF4?th=1

Amazon product ASIN B09P8JQWF4View: https://www.amazon.com/Telescope-80mm-Aperture-600mm-Astronomical/dp/B09P8JQWF4?th=1
Out of stock, but looks like plenty of comparable choices at that price. For those interested.

Camera lens deal. Good from B&H Photo till midnight tonight (Eastern Time). Sigma 150-600mm f/5-6.3 DG OS HSM Contemporary Lens. Full frame lens for either Canon EF or Nikon F mount. $699, $390 off regular price. Use the B&H Payboo card and save the sales tax ($43.69 in MA).

This is a stupid good deal: 16" middy 223 wylde (can shoot anything) barrel, 15" mlok railed aluminum handguard, no bolt-assist "slick-slide" upper, 4-port muzzle break = $160
PA-FM556-16_01.jpg

CHRISTMAS COMET ALERT: If it's not too late, ask for a telescope for Christmas. Comet ZTF (C/2022 E3) is approaching Earth for a close encounter next month, and it already looks great. Michael Jaeger photographed the two-tailed interplanetary snowball from his backyard observatory in Martinsberg Austria:

Choose pay by invoice during checkout, Scott will send you an invoice that reflects discount and a link to pay.

Don't ask me how I know this.
Does it say anywhere else he will give a discount or are we hoping we will get the discount?

You'll get the discount. Vortex was 50% of msrp, works out to be the same as gov workers. He has really good deals on burris as well. He's doing this until the end of the year. Keep in mind, a lot of stuff has a few week lead time though.

You can always give Scott a ring, super nice guy, and he answers the phone, unlike a lot of companies nowadays.

This is a stupid good deal: 16" middy 223 wylde (can shoot anything) barrel, 15" mlok railed aluminum handguard, no bolt-assist "slick-slide" upper, 4-port muzzle break = $160
PA-FM556-16_01.jpg

I saw this yesterday, grabbed one. Not what I was looking for at this time, but I thought it was a good deal.

You'll get the discount. Vortex was 50% of msrp, works out to be the same as gov workers. He has really good deals on burris as well. He's doing this until the end of the year. Keep in mind, a lot of stuff has a few week lead time though.

You can always give Scott a ring, super nice guy, and he answers the phone, unlike a lot of companies nowadays.
Second all that, at the mil discount for everyone not sure there is anything that comes close to the razor g3, also that is Scotts all in price to your door which makes it even better. He lives in one of those free states of mind.

Back
Top Bottom