• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

did i ever tell you i like revolvers?

Back in the late 70's I had a sw 29 sw19 and a sw 64 Still have the 64 haven't fired it in 40 years or so.
semi autos werent very reliable back then. My first one was a colt 1911 that thing sucked.. Now have many semi's and sw 500, Colt python 357 and the sw 64. 38 Special

@greencobra I will double out myself, love revolvers and leather holsters, hand made ones! Here's two of my favorites, Ruger Super blackhawk hunter 44mag and Single Six hunter in 22lr/22wmr.....I sought these out on the classifieds so I could have big and little brother pairView attachment 789458
How could Ruger go from that nice design in the Blackhawk to that abomination Redhawk.

I got a 120 lb piggy with it, go have fun. 240 semi jacketed soft points, Blue Dot, CCI mag primers. Watch the minimum load and a chrony is helpful.
Minimum? What is that ? H-110 fire breathing rounds are in its future!

Here's another these are factory cases. I don't store them in the cases.View attachment 842620

Looks like an original DW case.
Thanks, gents. Learning something new every day.
Sam Elliott Hello GIF by GritTV

Nothing like a S&W 460 and a 500 to make my day..!![wink]
My buddy has a 460 with a 6" barrel and the muzzle break directs so much blast backwards that you feel the concussion of it firing in your lungs. I can only imagine how much worse it is for a 4" or 2" barrel like that.

Back
Top Bottom