Edc flashlight please!!

For EDC.. Olight is3 EOS. Thing tiny bit bright.

Probably smaller than most people prefer but I love mine. Carry and use it everyday. It runs off a single "AAA" so finding batteries isn't a problem and plus, my work provides them for free. It's plenty bright enough for what I need it for. I just switched from a four-sevens Prion P-1 and am happy.

http://olightworld.com/product/i3-eos/?bc=10

I carry an olight m18 maverick. 500 lumens of awesomeness and small.
The s20r looks really nice and rechargeable.

I've run a Foursevens Quark Pro (QPL) for 2 years now. I view it as the perfect ligjt for me. Bright, multiple brightness settings, good battery life and very important to me , a FLAT base cap.

I view the last item mentioned as critic for any light I own now. A flat hard base or tail cap allows the light to stand up on its own and act as a latern

These are great. I've got bigger lights but this one stays on me all the time.

mine have all been through the wash numerous times and just the other day i dropped it while i was on my roof (about 18'), it made direct contact on the pavement @ the corner of the butt cap and still works flawlessly.

IMHO it should say surefire or streamlight on it, or it's probably junk. Most of the chinese skinflint lights mentioned in this thread are probably junk, a step or three above the $8.99 shitlamps at the
gun shows. Yeah sure they put out 900000 lumens (or claim to) but they break when you breathe on them the wrong way.

I've been carrying a Surefire C2 Centurion for like 10 years now, only thing I did to it was relamp it with an LED bulb. Hard to kill.

ETA: I own a couple Inovas, too, (an X1 and an X5) but I still don't think they're as beefy as the Surefire is.

-Mike

I beg to differ sir! They drag it behind a car, drive over it with vehicles,shoot it with a shotgun and throwing it off the top of a building. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom